Reviews for Searching For Love
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LOL I just couldn't not review this one. Usually I read alot of stories before writing reviews because my mind can't stop reading and processing but this one is just delightful.

It's my #1 favorite pairing. They are just soo cute and at times angsty. Nice AU by the way and the plot sounds interesting. :P I laughed at the end with Kai's brusque way. So typical of Kai to be blunt and demanding everything of the people around him. I can't wait to read what happens nex.

Kohako_Shadow
rachel-serene chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was really funny...What guts to go and ask a guy to be your boyfriend out of the blue,But thats Kai for is gonna Tyson say?He could say yes[how i would love it]or he could punch daylights out of kai[u deserve it kai scaring tyson like that]...But who cares what I think ...

WHAT Seto's Darkness THINK MATTERS...

Aren't you continuing it ...Thats such a nice plot you can surely shape it into a great fic...PLZ CONTINUE... .
AnamayCrystal chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow that was good I think u should conyinue this story sounds AWSOME!
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
cmon! this is great:D. So funny :D. Continue? please?
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Please continue! Do you need any help?
squee-meeps chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
my god what is kai thinking? asking Takao to be his boyfriend out of the bleu like that? but i love it...love it love it lol

*looks at you* you have to put up the next ch up we want to know what will happend...anyways...loved it keep up the god work
judus chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Ow! This very good! Update please
galeaya chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
god, that was awesome! are you still going to continue this story? it seems to me that you won't... you're in the naruto fandom now, ne?

-grins- off to read ur other fics! -giggles- hope you don't abandon this one... it's really a story worth reading

support filipino writers all around the globe!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Well this is off to a good start. I totally agree with you that the support for this pairing has been lacking as of late. It used to be I would get up in the mornings and my inbox would have at least 10 new stories or updates for this series. Now I'm lucky if one pops up within a week. ;_;

I liked the contrast you did of Kai's and Takao's life. One's rich and unhappy while the other isn't as well off but has what one could consider the best things in life. Yuriy cracked me up with trying to get Kai to go with someone.

It blew me away when Kai just up and went, "I want you to be my boyfriend." If someone said something like that to me I'd probably turn tail and run. XD So I can't wait for the next update to see what Takao is gonna do. And did Kai just spot him from the window and go, "Ah, here's a perfect candidate or did he feel some type of pull." I guess I'll just have to wait for the update, ne?
Rachika chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
*gasps* Oh. My. God. Are you f*cking serious? Holy crap!

*crosses fingers and chants* Say yes Takao! Say yes Takao! Say yes Takao!

Oh, do continue this soon - it's very... *can't find the right word* Good? No, uh... thrilling? No, that's not it either... Exciting? Sort of... Awesome? Nuh uh, not quite it either... Uh, how about... the bomb? Nope... ah... Oh! It's very interesting and drama-filled and... and... Woah! Brain shortage!

Heh. Actually, it's quite exciting AND awesome AND interesting AND a cliffie! *pouts*

*chants* Say yes Takao! Say yes Takao! Say yes Takao!

Onegai update as soon as you can!

*glances back at Takao and Kai*

Hah...

*faints*

rachi
Christy chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Oh wow. This looks like it'll be good. Can't wait to read more. Please update and continue soon.
Devil Subaru Chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This is very good can't wait to read more. Please update soon.

_ Subaru-Chan _

Ja! ' Take Care!
noelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
/This is inspired by the shockingly low number of fanfictions supporting this awesome pairing./

Thank you for helping end the drout, my eternal gratitude to you. :o)

/This pairing was almost made official, come on, people! That just means that it's the "canon" pairing, the most possible and the truest!.../

i shall kiss the ground you walk on for saying that ... i totally agree and if i had an ounce of literary talent in me I'd join you, but alas i am relegated to being a deprived reader ...

now on to your story ... *g* ... you've got me intrigued, please have Takao make Kai work for it, I think Hiwatari has had it easy for long enough, don't you?

you've got all my support and i shall pile you w/ however much feedback you can handle if it will inspire you to continue writing ...

thank you for sharing!

hugs,

noe
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LOLOL that was so cute with the last part of chapter lol kai just goes on saying he want takao to be his boyfriend anyone would just freak lol I wonder whate takao reaction to it update it soon
Cryysis chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Dude, this is awsome! I love it! You've gotta update soon, I wanna see more! Keep it up!