Reviews for Virtual Lover
OrangeStar802 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Awww! Updated 7 years ago? It seems nice though...
Sadistic One chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
i pray that you update D: PLEASE PLEASE I BEGGGGG YOUUUU!
FrostedStorm98 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
GAH! Don't you dare touch Naruto, Sakuro! Dx I'll chop you head off!

Awesome by the way! :D I love how Sasuke is thinkin. That there's a virus with 'his' android NarutoxP Please Update! :)

Alecksander92 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
You know lady, these stories are BRILLIANT! And brilliant stories are meant to be FINISHED. No pressure or anything. *hides a menacing looking plastic spoon behind back* Yeah... No pressure... -
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ohhh... Evil genius Sasuke...XD Not really evil (but he IS an UCHIHA) but definetly a genius!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Awwe Naru xD Shishi he's soo kawaii and maybe I think Naru's becoming a human now ne? Bc of some sort off virus or program ne? (Ohh shishi dis make me want to listen to Kaito's sexy voice) lolz vocaloids :D

Pls update soon
Xiah-sensei chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
yay! Sakura bashing! my favourite!
charlieslion chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I like how this is going. I'm pretty sure I have some of your other stories on story alert...can't remember which ones though o_o
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Write more!
Imou chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Damn you! why don't you update your fanfics? TT_TT
sikat-rambut chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
hey, i want u to update this story ASAP...

User9368 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
wow making ino evil good plot twister how about you update to see what happens next
User9368 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
whats wrong with you? you havent updated your naruto fics in a while and this story is so aming theres not one like it out ther thats why it got so many reviews i mean it has a 100 and not eeven 50 worlds long please update it unless your one of does author who starts a story and never finishes it!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
LittlePorcelain chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
*raises brow* Oh, Ino... if only you knew. If only you knew.