Reviews for The Paths We Walk
Robert Tom Josep chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Pace is too style is rather much modern 2.0/5
Naruto.GOD chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk. pretty good for a first time mme it gets better as time goes on. Just dont quit.
WHY chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
WHY HAS THIS EXCELLENT STORY NOT BEEN UPDATED IN SO LONG?! WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?
Minato12 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
Love the story but it takes like 200k of words just until the romance come and when is the time skip?
Kumo no Shinigami chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
not so surprising. i pretty much knew it was Cloud when you mentioned spiky blond hair, what with the buster sword. the wolves only confirmed it further,not to mention several other small things. i am enjoying the story so far, though. guessing that didn't do anything to ruin it for me or anything like that. keep up rthe good work, and i look forward to reading the rest of it.
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I didn't like it. Honestly,I didn't like your writing style. Its too...advanced. Too many large words. I understand it fine and can read it fine its just annoying to have to read those massive words. Also,OH GOD THE DEPRESSION! I was contemplating doing something depressiony. Lol. Just makes you wanna go to sleep.
ShotgunWilly chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
This is a good story, though I am curious where the rest of it went ;)

My main issue, however, is how you seem to describe Naruto as being much stronger than he would be in canon (the level of a tokubetsu jounin or something like that, as you said a few chapters back), but then, in all of his fights, it seems like he's absolutely no different from his canon persona, albeit a little smarter. Of course, in some circumstances, like Neji's fight, there are extenuating circumstances (such as Naruto's cockiness), but in others... I'm not saying he should be godlike here, but would a little consistency be too much to ask?

Later!
Joyful Graveyard chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
Sooooooooooooooooooo... Are you gonna continue this? It's been a while since you've actually gotten on and put down a chap, but you're an excellent writer, and I wanna read moar!

-JG
hopeless illusion chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
that was such an interesting read! i really hope u will update soon! :]
paul chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
all stories are absolutely fantastic! i loved them all. but when are you going to post more chapters? the suspense is killing me. i wanna know what happens to sasuke and what operation Inferno has in store for all the characters. please update soon im literally going crazy here trying to figure out what the hell is going to happen. but like i said i loved them all keep up the good work!
Raug'moss chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Good Story! please update soon!
T.D. Sugoi chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
*waits for next chapter with bated breath*
hitman62189 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I like the story so far. I haven't even finished this chapter, but I just had to review on when Naruto had been eaten. It just sounded to much like when Dave Chappelle was making fun of Samuel Jackson in Deep Blue Sea.
SchizophrenicInsomniac chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
WHAT DID YOU DO! i'm wonderin will naruto get back the fox because it just not naruto without it dont you agree all those time naruto used its chakra it was slowly becoming a pat of him so by cloud taking it(which should be impossible)naruto should be considerably weaker,also he wont recover as fast the fox gave him his daily energy so by doing what you just did naruto should be as strong as mid-chunin
kyokoaurora chapter 15 . 10/6/2008