Reviews for How Not To Write InuYasha Fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
good
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great job/ But you never address the times they made you times they dragged your family to Edo then killed them off. I still find that weird
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I absolutely love this XD.

That was hilarious, and ultimately summed up all the things NOT to do when writing InuYasha fanfiction (hence the name) c:.

Me gusta c:
areuserious chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You have just made me a Kagome fan.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I agree with you on most points, but I have to say I really don't think Sesshoumaru is a psychotic nutcase. He's mostly indifferent and won't hesitate to run someone through if they get in his way. But I don't entirely see him going out of his way to kill people. In fact the reason he didn't kill Koga was: "unnecessary conflicts don't interest me."

And yes, I agree with you that most fanfiction portrays him as a softie that sickens me every time I find it. He isn't a total evil person, if he was he wouldn't let Rin follow him and save her countless times. (I know that you're trying to do it from Kagome's perspective, but I don't think she thinks of him that way. Reminding you that he has "saved" Kagome once. And I think that Kagome is a little OOC).

Just to give you some pointers.
Phoenix-Talon chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Way to be! I totally agree with everything in this. It was awesome, and extrememly hilarious.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
mwhahaha, this is magical. kagome can be witty and practical if she wants to x)
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
this was great! i hope you don't really feel the same about this...except the thing about the pairings and Sesshomaru.

this was so funny, i actually read this to my MOM..of course cencoring the writing as i went along...not easy by the way...

this was funny as hell!
goldybear chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
VERY funny, I like Inuyasha coming in at the end...and I wonder what WILL come about of her bringing chocolate and pocky and chips to feudal Japan...hm...
x.X.Earthfire.X.x chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
lol, that is so true. I love it!
PNT chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Now THAT's funny. And, sadly, true. Keep up the wonderfully hilarious work.
Megumi15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Heey im a red head~ what the heck is "and you know how they are" supposed to mean eh? Im probably one of the nicest people youll ever meet! (grins) _ Well other than that this was funny, and quite interesting.
animeauthority chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
no goths dnt listen to metal, the ones i know listen to chistian rock (ya thats a type,)or rap and otherr stuff like that

pretty funny otherwise keep it upo kagome

one thing tho, let teach inuyasha how to use the keyboard and stuff and then let him have a shot a it
daydreaminkid12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hil-arious:P
Bark. Thy name is Kitty chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
YAY! i loved this but i must make some corrections!

OTHER PEOPLE THROUGH THE WELL.-

okay u were wrong about no one trying to get through the well! shippo tried with the sacred jewel once and it didnt work! remember thats how kagome got back. while kagome went on her 'date' with hojo, shippo tried and failed. he dropped the jewel in the well while in it trying to get kagome and away from those dog thingys from protector of the forset person/thing! kagome sensed the jewel neaby and went to the well and saw the jewel and thats how she got back! cuz thats how inuyasha fought better because he was fighting crappy ever since he pushed her back in the well and took her jewel shards!

so ya see only inuyasha and kagome can go through!

and there was somthing else but i forgot so good bye! the stroy was hysterical! i absolutly loved it! XD )