Reviews for How Not To Write InuYasha Fanfiction
Bark. Thy name is Kitty chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
YAY! i loved this but i must make some corrections!

okay u were wrong about no one trying to get through the well! shippo tried with the sacred jewel once and it didnt work! remember thats how kagome got back. while kagome went on her 'date' with hojo, shippo tried and failed. he dropped the jewel in the well while in it trying to get kagome and away from those dog thingys from protector of the forset person/thing! kagome sensed the jewel neaby and went to the well and saw the jewel and thats how she got back! cuz thats how inuyasha fought better because he was fighting crappy ever since he pushed her back in the well and took her jewel shards!

so ya see only inuyasha and kagome can go through!

and there was somthing else but i forgot so good bye! the stroy was hysterical! i absolutly loved it! XD )
StarstruckInc chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh my friggin GOD! That was genius! I pray that everyone reads this. Kagome **wink wink** you should write more things like this when you get the chance. I mean after sitting Inuyasha and saving the past. LOL I'm going to have to chang a couple of things on my fanfic though...:P

GO KICK BUTT! P.S. Give Koga a kiss from ME! LOL

Hearii chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I had WAY too much fun reading this. WAY too much. Probably because, well... almost all of what you said (I'd have to say that I disagree with a few parts, no offense) is completely true.
xhahahowoahx chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is cool Everything you said was true. 10/10 V
Aira Kay chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hilarious... but I'm going to break the rules in my soon-to-be InuYasha fanfic... I'm not to good with doing what I'm told if I don't want to be. But I agree 100% with your pairings...
lifeisataletoldbyanidiot chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Ah, the glorious funniness! Write MORE!
The Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
"Besides, Ayame is a redhead, and you know how they are." Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Waah, you guys are mean...
harper wren chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is wicked funny! i luv it!

- *a rose 4 u*
otaku hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2006

HALLELUJAH! Finally some of these issues have been dealt with accordingly. Although I'm being a big hypocrite about the Sesshoumaru thingy-then again my fic's an au so I'm not sure if that qualifies XP I especially like the last one :)

This was overall hilarious! Great job!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2