Reviews for How Not To Write InuYasha Fanfiction
StarstruckInc chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh my friggin GOD! That was genius! I pray that everyone reads this. Kagome **wink wink** you should write more things like this when you get the chance. I mean after sitting Inuyasha and saving the past. LOL I'm going to have to chang a couple of things on my fanfic though...:P

GO KICK BUTT! P.S. Give Koga a kiss from ME! LOL

Hearii chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I had WAY too much fun reading this. WAY too much. Probably because, well... almost all of what you said (I'd have to say that I disagree with a few parts, no offense) is completely true.
xhahahowoahx chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is cool Everything you said was true. 10/10 V
Aira Kay chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hilarious... but I'm going to break the rules in my soon-to-be InuYasha fanfic... I'm not to good with doing what I'm told if I don't want to be. But I agree 100% with your pairings...
lifeisataletoldbyanidiot chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Ah, the glorious funniness! Write MORE!
The Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
"Besides, Ayame is a redhead, and you know how they are." Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Waah, you guys are mean...
harper wren chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is wicked funny! i luv it!

- *a rose 4 u*
otaku hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2006

HALLELUJAH! Finally some of these issues have been dealt with accordingly. Although I'm being a big hypocrite about the Sesshoumaru thingy-then again my fic's an au so I'm not sure if that qualifies XP I especially like the last one :)

This was overall hilarious! Great job!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2