Reviews for Drum Roll
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
You DESERVE feedback! _ That was wonderful, and sad. (tear) Although I'm one for Jack/Ana romance and adventure, this was still great. SWEET WORK! loved it!

Luv,

*jackNanamaria*

Peace! _ Great job!
Tiffany Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw! That is so sad! :'-( Poor Jack! Poor Ana! It's strange, because sometimes I often think about Jack being hung, and it kills me to think of that. :'(

Anyway, nicely done. Keep up the good work.
Murphysmate chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was amazing...
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was wonderful. Really sad, too, but I don't have much room to talk (see my list of stories and you'll see why). It was a nicely-written piece of tragedy; made me cry!
Jack E chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really, really liked this FalconWing. (There isn't much genuinely good stuff on here anymore, so it was very nice to be able to go through it. I was genuinely sad it was only a vignette.) Such a sad, desparate situation from a lovely perspective in Anamaria. I love how you made her wish Will were there to save him again-just anything that would give Jack a chance. Nice pacing and use of language. It had a great tone quality.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dead Man's Chest-it expounds much upon Curse of the Black Pearl in the characters and their arcs, backstory... Although different in many ways from the paths that the characters usually take in the good fics, its fun and the cinematography is gorgeous. I also love the score Hans Zimmer has presented us. Some wonderful stuff.

Jack E.