Reviews for Insanity's Ending
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 6/28
I can see why some people don't like yaoi even though I love it. I think most people either don't like it because of reasons or because of think its about the smut. Personally I don't like yaoi because of smut and I don't like reading stories that are just smut. Anyway just saying that I do really like this. The fact that Naruto is insane but not is a nice touch. I kind off like how Naruto acts different but its because of a good reason instead of I hate canon Naruto. I don't really like how people complain about canon Naruto all the time. But I get why some people change his character. Anyway sorry for ranting. I do love this story a lot. Thanks for writing.
PAVeY14 chapter 21 . 6/8
It feels like it should have a sequel or a second story after it.
Glasglow Hatter chapter 7 . 6/4
When you say you don't support yaoi,what do you mean?Just the genre or Homosexuals in general?Great story by the way,I love it!
TheIrishRaven0513 chapter 16 . 4/15
The correct name for the city is tanazuka Gai
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 21 . 3/15
Wow. All I have to say is wow. Such a beautiful story and it was written so amazingly. The ending was such a bittersweet moment. Good guy beats the bad guy, but finds out he is going to die anyway soon enough. I was just wondering though, since the Uzumaki have a large life force wouldn't Naruto have lived longer? Just a question. But this story was beautifully written and to me it was amazingly perfect. Hope you'll make more stories just like it!
Usjsks chapter 12 . 2/15
Dude, this story is pretty cool, but all those cliffhangers are WAY too annoying. It's not cool to put a cliffhanger in EVERY goddamn chapter!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 21 . 2/9
Amazing!
the white wolf Haruka chapter 21 . 1/6
LOVED IT! Can you put a sequel out? :) :) :)
AltorThe chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Why does the Hiraishin in your fic seems so UnderPowered ?
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I love this so much! By the way, would you consider writing a story where this Naruto (back when he was popping pills and pretty insane) was thrown into the canon Naruto world? I was thinking about it for awhile and thought it sounded pretty cool.
Fucking NO chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
It was painful to read. If Naruto was able to do Hiraishin, Iruka fucking sabotaged him. Lee got a by with no fucking skills at all. So that was bullshit. Naruto was failed in canon due to bias anyway, so this just reenforced it.
Geilo chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I'm enjoying it so far, but man he eats those pills like they are candy!
llat-2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Delicious.
shadow3836 chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Very good story. I am looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Tsunade and a MPD, antisocial, slight stranger anxietied Naruto,... this will be interesting.
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »