Reviews for Insanity's Ending
TheIrishRaven0513 chapter 16 . 4/15
The correct name for the city is tanazuka Gai
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 21 . 3/15
Wow. All I have to say is wow. Such a beautiful story and it was written so amazingly. The ending was such a bittersweet moment. Good guy beats the bad guy, but finds out he is going to die anyway soon enough. I was just wondering though, since the Uzumaki have a large life force wouldn't Naruto have lived longer? Just a question. But this story was beautifully written and to me it was amazingly perfect. Hope you'll make more stories just like it!
Usjsks chapter 12 . 2/15
Dude, this story is pretty cool, but all those cliffhangers are WAY too annoying. It's not cool to put a cliffhanger in EVERY goddamn chapter!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 21 . 2/9
Amazing!
the white wolf Haruka chapter 21 . 1/6
LOVED IT! Can you put a sequel out? :) :) :)
AltorThe chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Why does the Hiraishin in your fic seems so UnderPowered ?
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I love this so much! By the way, would you consider writing a story where this Naruto (back when he was popping pills and pretty insane) was thrown into the canon Naruto world? I was thinking about it for awhile and thought it sounded pretty cool.
Fucking NO chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
It was painful to read. If Naruto was able to do Hiraishin, Iruka fucking sabotaged him. Lee got a by with no fucking skills at all. So that was bullshit. Naruto was failed in canon due to bias anyway, so this just reenforced it.
Geilo chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I'm enjoying it so far, but man he eats those pills like they are candy!
llat-2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Delicious.
shadow3836 chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Very good story. I am looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Tsunade and a MPD, antisocial, slight stranger anxietied Naruto,... this will be interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
There are no hints of Yaoi in this fanfic. So, whay are people making requests for it?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
R.I.P : Here lies Tora. Beloved cat of the Fire Damyio wife. BANE of a Konoha Genin EVERYWHERE!
May it rest in pieces... IN HELL!
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I really think you shouldve drastically upped how insane he is and maybe gave him some reason to have an apearance change, whenever I think of insane naruto I always picture Crona from Soul Eater and wouldn't he need special kunai to do the hirashin? Not to mention that would be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than enough to graduate since it's the yondamies? Siganiture move? Like it would be of epic proportion that he's able to do that
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »