Reviews for Insanity's Ending
whats the pairing
I fudging love the insane Naruto!
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 5/30
I'm sorry, but I can't keep reading this. You seem to know absolutely nothing about mental illness and your grasp on the uses of medication to treat such things is so bad that you seem to think that a person who takes it back to back within minutes will be somehow less likely to have a relapse back into whatever illness it was treating. That's not how medicine or mental illness works. You can't just pop one pill after another and hope it will help you, and besides that, his relapsed state should not have any more power than his docile state. That just doesn't make any sense. He's still the same fucking person in either state. I could see the level of skill changing somewhat between states due to him giving less of a fuck about self-preservation or the safety of others in his relapsed state, but not that big of a change. I know you have quite a few reviews on this, and that's cool for you and all, but that doesn't change the facts or my opinion, which is that this isn't worth reading. I'm willing to bet that at least one other review says something similar.
kyoko chapter 7 . 3/24
I don't mind that there is no yaoi. But you don't support it why?
that's odd but you do you i guess.
MysticSpider chapter 21 . 3/7
A really good story, nice ideas and using them.
Whaaaaaaa~ I need a sequel!

·A Crying Spider·
You idiot the jutsu was not screamed hirashin no jutsu when done you ignorant fuck
jon reeve chapter 21 . 1/30
I like the fact that Sakura wasn't able to hit Naruto at all in this story...
jon reeve chapter 7 . 1/29
I was confused for a sec when reading some of the reviews. I guess you had written more before when answering the Yaoi question?

Ah, I see someone quoted you.

I guess it's time for a spur of the moment essay.

To other reviewers/readers:

I think it's funny when people call others close-minded when they're clearly the ones who haven't fully considered the alternate point of view. I used to look at homosexuality as a non-issue. I didn't(and still don't) think that there is any fair reason why long-term gay couples can't be afforded some if not not all of the legal rights(I guess the main ones are taxes, and the rights of the surviving spouse when the other dies.) that long-term normal couples have.

... see what I did there? NORMAL couples. Normal means: usual; regular; natural; average. Heterosexual relationships are normal by definition. Homosexual relationships have been historically, and more importantly, biologically abnormal/unnatural. Even if Homosexual relationships become the norm socially, they will still be unnatural biologically.

There are studies that show that homosexuality in animals is caused by chemical pollution in their habitat that affects the embryo of pregnant animals. That means in a NATURAL environment, free of pollutants, there would be no gay animals.

Human homosexuality is a bit more complicated as there seems to be a higher degree of gay socialization. Think of "lesbians" who turn "bi" or "straight" and back again several times.(There is less of a stigma when women "stop being gay" as opposed to men, and are more often believed.

Now, you guys might be too young(I apologize for the ageism) to remember all the hullabaloo about chemical(lead, arsenic, radium, etc) poison affecting the children of factory workers(both male and female workers), and you might think that safety/health laws prevent that in today's age. But the truth of the matter is that companies use whatever is cost effective until they are caught and called on it.

But if you don't recognize the health issues(asthma, mental retardation, mental instability, and hey, maybe homosexuality), then the pollution present at work, school, or near your home will often go unnoticed. This is especially true if there are no obvious outside signs.

Therefore you have no strong, rational, testable reason why homosexual relationships are natural, because they simply are not.

They are still people. They deserve all due honor, respect, and dignity like any other person. It doesn't mean we have to show an equal or greater amount of gay movies/couples/shows/stories to a non-gay audience. Look at things from a distance. There does seem to be a "gay agenda." Not by gay people necessarily, but someone wants our kids to be gay. The main question is Why?

We now return you to your REGULARly scheduled fanfiction.
Rocky200102 chapter 21 . 1/26
10/10 I cried so many times in the last chapter. Favourite fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
You know what!? I'm done with this! Boring! Goodbye! Good explanation... But... Eh, whatever I'm leaving...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Oh yes! Now I remember this story!... All I can say about it is meh... I don't think I could ever finish it... Naruto's WAY to docile for my tastes... And does he have some sort of multiple personality disorder now? Like really...*closes eyes and has an annoyed yet confused expression on my face, whilst my hands fly all over the place in my annoyed confusion* and really...? he has the Hirashin jutsu... Yet that doesn't help!? You know what!? I don't care! Whatever! I'll read it again to see how this works just because I feel like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Ahh, yes I remember reading this a while ago... I suppose I'll read it again... Since I can't remember if I liked it or not... Though I'm pretty sure I got bored of it... Let's see... I'll see...
daggers.97 chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
You. Had. Neji. A. Fucking. Genin. Dodge. The. Hiraishin. Something 1000-10000 IWA NIN (GENIN CHUNIN JOUNINCOULDN'T DO. REALLY
daggers.97 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Thanks for the weak Naruto.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2015