Reviews for A Lovely Few Days at Gure's House
flamboyant snake chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
poor tori-san...how can he deal with such werdos,
but the bit with shigure's editor was funny!
ps. girls CAN work in adult shops, i actually had a part time job in one once...ahhhh the memories ;)
animelvr23 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
i love it! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
haha! that was hilarious! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
love it! kawaii! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
i love it! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
ok confusing but kawaii! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
kawaii! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
vampnangel15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i like ur story its very funny
Ninde-chan chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
thanks for this story its funny! please keep going
takai-megami-chan chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
YAY! I love Gure and Aaya! _ update soon!
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
I enjoyed the funny story. It's cute, and I can't wait for more chapters if there are anymore that is lol
Nemo Sushi chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
The end part was cute. You fitted Ayame's idiodicy so well into the ending!
littlefiction chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
(giggles) aww, Aaya's so sentimental! This chapter was fun and sweet, and we got to see Yuki try (and fail!) to escape his nii-san! So much fun! I loved it! Wow. Heavy homework on the holidays, that's horrible! You should tell them Shii-chan ate it! (giggles) just kidding :)
littlefiction chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Oh! Thank you so much, I'm so honored that you would dedicate it to me! This chapter was wonderful, and I look forward to the next! (giggles) Aaya being chased by bouncers, Shigure biting bouncer booty, Hatori stuck between mildly amused and horrified... Gotta love the Mabudachi Trio!
Svecounia chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
ROTFL! You crack me up! Ha ha ha! Only thing I saw that you may want to note is that Haru always calls Shigure "Sensei"; it's part of the agreement that he and Gure made so Yuki could live with our favorite inu(it's in the manga, so if you haven't read it yet, don't worry*but if that is the case... GO GET FURUBA NOW! IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!*) XD Hee hee... _