Reviews for Father and Son
gtoto chapter 1 . 4/23
I have to say this cracked me up I loved it Strange well write and funny great work please write love the I'm the father line...and falling off chairs
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Gross. They slept with their own grandmothers.. Love it though!
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wow...
Donna Pond chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoyed that story it was sooo funny you should continue
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved it, I've never read a story like this and I LOVED it I hope that you can continue with this story x
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
lol
chynna323 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is quite funny. I would prefer to call Harry the father, but this is just one of these things that just can't be solve. *sighs* I'll be up all night thing about this... Anywho love the story.
Haliegh chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
wow, uhh that was interesting never rely thought of a story like that would love to read some more
Lady Logos chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh dear.. this is just something else.. I laughed so hard that I fell from my seat and all that.. so congratulations :)
arisflame chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Another case of which came first: the chicken or the egg, or in this case Harry or Snape. Logically, the egg came first (no one clarified if the egg in question came from the chicken- it's only presumed) but where's the egg's non-chicken mother (um... father) in this case?

Sorry, couldn't resist. P;ease excuse my bad humor.
Love2Hate chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
OMG XD HAHAH I laughed so I cry XD this is really an Eternity Circle! XD
AleuBby chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This was amazing. I don't think that I've ever laughed so hard while reading a FF. In my head I can see Sev and Harry going through the argument of who is the father and who is the son. This part was my favorite though:

“Don’t-” Snape’s face was red with anger; a vein in his temples threatened to break. “-call me Severus.”

“Why, I never knew, son. After all, it was I who gave you that name.”

“I am your father, Potter,” hissed Snape. “After all, if you hadn’t been born, you wouldn’t have been able to go back to the past.”

“And you wouldn’t have been produced at all,” said Harry in the same cheerfulness. He was going to be a Daddy, not just anyone else’s but Snape’s. “Which means that you wouldn’t have met my mother-”

“-And therefore you would not even exist,” said Snape. “And if you don’t exist, you wouldn’t have been able to go back to the past.”

“And you wouldn’t have been-”
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
great keep writing!
adodcefa chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hahahahaha harry is his own grandpa this is like the chiken and the egg, who came first Harry or Snape. hahahaha
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
this is hilarious. Love it.