Reviews for Shower Time
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
AWe that's cute. I just realized that do kinda have a big brother/little brother thing going on.
Are You Afraid of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this was good :) I loved it. The thought of Sky having a big brother complex for Bridge is cute beyond all reason...and I like his song. True, only bridge would sing something like that...

this should have a sequal...like Jack finding out about Bridge's powers or something...:)
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Cute
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was a good story. Keep up the good work:)
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Like it or hate it? How about love it?
FloraWinters chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
i LURVED it!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Like it! Kind of a shame to keep it a one shot, but that's the author's perogitive! Keep writing!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Love it.
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I like it. Bridge in any form is good in my eyes. This is very well written, too. Great job.
er chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i dont think that should be the end i think u should keep going with it through the different characters povs and right about what the other rangers would feel and think about bridge's powers if u dont continue i thought it was still good
Blackie Frogz chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aw
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw! *tear* One shots like that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And I mean that in a good way. I'm just bad at articulating my feelings. But I can tell you I like it a LOT! It was very heart warming. Very sweet. I love the brotherly stuff and I love how loyal Sky is with his friends. Great job!
Daylight chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Very sweet. Love the brothery vibe between Bridge and Sky. Not sure about the snooping Jack vibe, but am now curious what his reaction to finding out about Bridge's powers would be. Great writing.
anitafromscotland chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Ahh! This was really sweet. I loved the brotherly dynamic between Bridge and Sky.

And the naked-Sky-in-shower images didn't hurt a bit ;).

Definitely liked.