Reviews for Once Bitten
ran0neechan chapter 7 . 4/3
Please finish this xl
DPraven chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Never been a beta before, but I'm good with spelling and grammar. Plus, I'm a quick learner. PM me?
Hersheyburst chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Please write more! This was really good, and I'd live to see the ending.
Carri007 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Something tells me that you may have quit on this story, considering how long it's been since you've updated, which is a real bummer cuz I really enjoyed what you've written so far.
cryptically chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
yay! I totally am in love with this fic! Continue! I command you! D

Erm. Sorry. xD;; Fangirl moment and, well, you know.

I loved Nine throughout this fic- his character's right on the money. Plot's good, and it's a great story to read as a pick-me-up after the end of the first season. Loved Rose's reaction, loved the sonic screwdriver- because naturally it'd be his cure-all for everything: just sonic it up- I loved pretty much everything.

If you're still writing this, which you better be -or I'll hunt you down *cough* I mean, I'll be very upset- I'd love to beta it for you. I'm a grammar freak, so be warned, but if you need any help please feel free to contact me. :3 I so want to see this fic continue. There are too few well-written 9Rose fics out there, so keep going!

Happy writing!

. .
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Wow it is fantastic what you can find at the back of fan fiction.

You have big talent, it is amazing.

If I was any good of doing anything like betaing I would of said yes, but I'm not...sorry.

Please update.
Blaidd Drwg chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Hey...it's amazing what you can find when you rummage through the 'older' fics.

This is good - you've got talent - I love Captain Jack and I've been going through withdrawal lately. (Would you believe my DVD player won't play my DW DVDs with sound?) You bring them to life. I'm not just saying it when I think this is on par with the released novels...that I've been collecting by the load.

If I was any good at betaing I'd volunteer, but I'm not, so I hope you've found one.

Hope to see more soon

BD
timano chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
Great story-enjoyable, fun to read. Please continue!
andalice chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
i would offer to help with the beta thing but im a gramatical disaster so id probsy make things worse lol great story btw, im absoloutley luvin it lol update soon!

rabid-x-llamad
Annie chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
This is a really good story :):):)

Update soon please *_*
avorialair chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
Hello! Gosh, I'm sorry it took me such a long time to get around to this. I've been out of town for a long while.

Anyway, I loved it. Your Nine makes me want to steal him, because he's completely in character. They all are, come to that. Another good chapter to add to the lot :P
Uh.yeah chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Oh, loved this chapter. The three of them all working together, in their special team...

The Jack and Doctor stuff was funny, while it was just so sweet the way they're looking after Rose.

I think you've got them all IC and I look forward to reading more..

:D
Worlds Away chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Well i duno about being a beta... cuz i never have been one so best to go to someone else. But I am dropping by to tell you that you definitely still do have readers for this story! I hope it continues quickly! I can see it going so many directions... and i love thinking about where it goes before it goes there...because the real author always writes it better then my brain tries to play it out as. Hehe...

See ya next chapter!
LJQ chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Great chapter. I love how the Doctor won't give up on Rose and how he takes such great care of her. Her squeezing Jack's hand so hard is funny. And the Doctors' comment about Time Lords being strong and how she can hold his hand any time was great.

I've never beta'd a story before but if you can't find someone, I'd be willing to give it a try.
Cptalbertwesker chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Woo, an update, I'm still hanging around _ Still continuing to be a great story, just make sure that if you're gonna end it, tie it up :) Don't want to be left non-complete like some stories :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »