Reviews for Learning the Nazi Hoedown
Purple Cyphers chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
i hope you plan on writing more of this story? i know it's been over two years, but i truly hope...

i love this story. your AU is wonderfully written!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
they are ao mean to thier dad...And sportacus isnt helping
aisarete chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
*gasp* Updated chapter... is there anything better? No! *worships you* You a brilliant and you should be our President. XD The sibling peoples make me laugh. Erik and Evie... they kind of have country accents. Actually, it's the students who seem to have a slight accent... Meh, ish coolies. *hugs story*
AnonyMiss731 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Oh the funny's back. I LOVE IT. In any other fandom Evie Allie and Dana would be such Mary Sues, but that actually how things are in Lazytown. It's incredible. Did I mention I love it?

I said "OMG" the exact same time "Oh my God...That's awful!" came up. Followed by a "poor baby." I cheered at Allisons mama diss. Incredible and I'm so using it the second I can. The matrix thing was giggle worthy and...You got a Chuck Norris comment in. I'm do happy. Go Chuck! This pulled into memories of drama-filled highschool but with the exagerration of Lazytown. You Rock! _
The Fanatical B-chan chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
I love Allison! A girl I can identify with!

I cracked up at the line:

... You never said that Andrew Lloyd Webber was anything less than a god on earth...

Sounds like me...

Awesome!
daftrosh chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
I'm not a fan of SportaRobbie, but I quite like this fic. Nicely written. x
KrysSaiyan chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Oh! You updated! I'm really glad, I like this story a lot.

Meanswell, huh? That's interesting... You've got my curiousity going now. D:

Like I said, I really love reading this story. Please don't wait another couple of months to update it. I'll go crazy. ;_;
aisarete chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
I can't believe I missed updates on this! Anyway, you got me rolling on the floor laughing until I cried. Please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see what crazy thing their family is going to do next!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
::bows:: soo sorry I didn't review this chapter...I was in foul spirits when I read it...It's really funny and the texting was done well, very easy to read.

::grin:: I watched The Producers...and I all I have to say is OH MY GOD! GO ROBBY! You can do it!...he and Sportacus should go to Rino...lol...::gets a picture of Sportacus walking on stage with a thick accent and a pretty dress:: "My name is Ula. Is Ula late for rehearsal?"
Ranma Higurashi chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Lol. Oh, the glee I am garnering out of this is immense. UPDATE SOON~!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I got my sister with a Shitheadsayswhat once. It was priceless. I absolutley love that gag. As for the adopting...aw...no sperm donating...pooh. I wonder who would have a baby for those two 0_o ? W.e.. Anyway, I loved allie breaking into song and the dead baby jokes line. I did notice something odd. Those girls have pretty foul mouths for being Sportacus' kids. The rye thing threw me aswell. I didn't know that rye was a drink until now. I always thought it was just a bread. You learn something knew everyday, huh. Anyonewhoha, great job. Keep it up.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
::snicker:: Poor Robbie... ::glomps Sportacus:: Oh Sport, I misseded you! ( I like Robbie better but so little Sportacus and I go into withdrawel).

LOVED it!
Kimmeth chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Funnier funnier. You write very well.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
It might not have been a whole chapter but it was still good. I loved the line "Techdeck: He’s ripped, he doesn’t have to know a damn thing". I laughed so hard I snorted. I also liked the little bit of drama over the ex-girlfriend thing. Sounds interesting. And to top it off, kids moving in from NYC. Yeah someone from my neck of the woods. Can't wait to see the next chap. Loving it.
Fallen Iceangel chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Me is wondering... How did Sportacus and Robbie have children to begin with? o.O Like, Testtube babies or good old fashion Mpreg?

Anyway, nice story. Update soon.