Reviews for Free
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aw well at least he has found peace, and i am happy for him, i really am, but he should come back and visit them

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Kat chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I love how you put Donavons character to rest :) It was moving when they said goodbye to each other for the last time. Now. Are you still alive? Have you abandoned the series...? I have read everything you have written a few times over now so I am looking forward to something new lol I hate nagging, hell, I hate been nagged but I would really like to know whats going on :)
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Dang it! Your stories are too short! I hope you up date something more soon. I really, really love your writing. Keep it coming!

Josie C chapter 1 . 7/25/2006 updated it! Yay! I was just coming back to read "Just for Tomorrow" AGAIN, when I saw that you had updated 4 stories. I am so glad to know that you are back. The Prelude to a legend looks really good, and I am looking forward to all your stories. Thanks!
huntress73 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Donavon came back! I sometimes wondered if he ever would and I'm glad he did. It's great that he finally found peace. It's nice to see that he's finally going to have some happiness in his life.
Mesopotamia chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hmm...did I miss something or was Onduras not very talkative in this one? Great story as usual! Can't wait to read the update on Aluna!
Sandy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
AH! First off I would like to say that I'm leaving for the Brittish Virgin Islands on the 12th of this month for three weeks, so although I know you are busy an update before then would be much appreciated because that little summary at the end of this chapter makes me want to scream with excitement. As for this chapter, I'm so glad you brought back Donavon. Ever since "Some Measure of Peace" I've been wondering about him. I'm so glad he found his peace in this chapter. It was good to get some closure on that. Altogether this series is my favorite. I can't find anything wrong with it. You know what I almost forgot about, The Mage. Atleast I think thats what you called it. Are you ever going to continue that story or no? Personally, writing two stories at once is above me with my schedual, let alone one. I look foward to more from you when you can.
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I am happy that you brought Donavon into the story and into Haldir and Ashk’s lives once more. But I was hoping in seeing him later chapters! Oh well. I really liked this short story and I could perfectly see Donavon in my mind. You did a great job and I can’t wait for the next one! And don’t worry about not posting in a while, I think we all know how real life could be! So take your time in positing the next one, k?

ljp chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
loved the ending to the donovan connection. And I hope Ana kicks Aluna's butt when she comes a knocking. How dare she think she can kidnap Ana. That girl's got spunk and Ana oughta show her as much and if she tries to steal her power that would just totally suck!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I am glad to hear that Donavan is doing well. I wondered about him. Hope his own family is as happy as theirs. As for your next segment..I can't help but think of the O'Henry story. The one where they kidnapped the little boy and was going to hold him for ransom, but by the end of the story the kidnapper had to pay the family to take the onery little boy back. Aluna best be careful I have a feeling Little Ana can mess her up. ;)
Muddhiro chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
donavon deserved peace, but i feel bad he'll never return to lorien to see them again.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It's godd to see one of my favorite of your original characters finally find peace and be able to go off to raise his own family. And Haldir and Ashk finally told the twins the whole story of their early marriage and the rough times they had then, which took courage.

So Aluna's back for the next tale with revenge on her mind? Sounds like it's going to be a good one!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aww it was good to see Donavon again. But I'm also glad he was able to put the past behind him and be at peace. Good job on this...I can't wait to read your next story!:-)
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Donovan is an interesting character, no doubt, but as you said it is good to put him to rest, killing two birds with one stone. Elwen.