Reviews for Entangled
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
soph chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
what a tragic story :((
RubyJune chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Gosh, your story is heart wrenching. It's absolutely dark and stunning. I don't know how to express it clearly but it really got me. I personally don't feel sorry about Sesshomaru's death. From the beginning, he clearly showed that his priority is power, land, and wealth and Rin is just a pawn for him to expand them. I don't think he treasured her as he thought he did. He willingly put her into a strange place, nearly forced her into a marriage without her consent.
I love history and your story is a beautiful portray the history at that time. I love it
Kalida chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, this is a really good story. It nearly made me cry. There are so very few good in-character stories of Sesshoumaru and Rin. But, you did an absolutely amazing job of portraying them. Albeit, a bit darkly.

Especially loved the ending. To be frank, I didn't except Rin to react so. Great job. Loved it. _
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The ending was unexpected and heart-breaking! Still a really enjoyable read though ;A;
May Oleander chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Noooooooooo! A beautiful and tragic story... excellent and surprising ending, but still... I don't think the ending suits Rin's character. Oh well... fantastic job, nonetheless.
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wait, I love it but I'm confused... they were sleeping. And then they died? What happened?
Valefor-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
A die hard Sesshomaru/Rin fan here, but I must say, you have really captured the essence of Sesshomaru really well. The drama and angst has weaved a beautiful story for us readers and towards the end, even though I knew it was coming, I pressed on.

This story is truly an inspiration and stands out of the many Sesshomaru/Rin fictions nowadays. I hope more readers come by and read your little one-shot and take note of it.

Thank you for writing such a story.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
beautiful story

Hattaru chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I do have to agree with you on Sesshomaru's Character, his character is very complex, even though we know that we do see that he does care for Rin, I do believe it is more about possesive than any thing eles, what we see as passion and love, he sees has possesive, I think people tend to forget that Demons are not nice things in fact for thoses who have seen a real demon knows that they don't look like that.

I love Sesshomaru and Rin fanfics but in all rality I don't think Sesshomaru would ever take Rin as a mate, maybe as a concubine or one of his second concubines I know that sounds harsh but if he did keep her it would be for that reason, a lote of nobles have a lote of woman they don't stay faithful for anything, so there you go, so I love how you did this, I love how your story flows, I love it.

Hugs

Hattaru.
J. Merritt chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Holy fuck! That was simply amazing!
Veronica chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This story is a lovely (though rare) treasure among fan fiction; one that is executed wonderfully in both structure and storytelling.

The spelling, grammar, and formatting were exceptionally good. (I noticed only two typos.)

The factual historical and cultural elements added a strong sense of authenticity and reality to this piece while still somehow retaining the magic of the image of an ancient Japan in which demons and other such mythical beings reside. The story was well-paced, with no unnecessary or asinine details that I could detect—every detail seemed thoughtful and carefully placed—leading to a complete, consistent, strong, and enthralling story. Every piece seems to fit together seamlessly, and your transitions between POVs and scenes, respectively, were extremely well-done, lending it good flow.

The characters, I found, were all played extremely well, their personalities and dialogue realistic, believable, and reasonably unique unto themselves. I really appreciated your concept of (and attempt at) delving into Sesshomaru's psychology, and feel you pulled it off successfully. As you developed his character in this story, we see more of what one can (I believe, safely) assume to be a more accurate picture of his nature, business, and thought patterns, while still there is a sense of mystery and ambiguity surrounding him and his ways (which I find to be a good thing, and another accurate piece of who he is).

I truly appreciate the thought, research, and craftsmanship you obviously put in this piece. This is one of my favorite pieces of fan fictional writing, and was certainly a delight to read.

Thank you for writing it.
sesshomaruwriter chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Why did they have to die? but really good.
Amadoni chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
I know I'll sound corny. But this fic was so Japanese-if that makes sense. There is an authenticy here that I rarely see in fanfiction. Excellent work. BTW, sometimes it's the tragedy in the story that really hits home for the reader. Ja ne.
Sansho chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Your story is really good. You cought Sesshomaru's caracther in a way that I can't describe. He is, as you said, an aristocratic youkai, but I do think that he can fall in love with Rin - a humen - because we don't know of his past, and so we can't know what made him the person - youkai - that he is.

Never stop writting!