Reviews for Inspirations
Katie Mae chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
WOW! What can I say? You are henceforth my hero! I love this story! You go, girl!
bobby chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
update soon
koushirou-izumi chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
wow, this story is great! You've got the characters down perfectly. And the Daisuke bash is perfectly in character!
Karatepenguin chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
This is really good, but YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!

Please update soon.

Wong means King
Katie Mae chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
Hurry up and update, for cryin' out loud! You CAN'T be done with this story yet, Moony! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update SOON!

I love the story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hey, I don't know if you like HP stories that are a bit, well, unothodox, but I have a great story, but I've only had one review on it. I think that's because it's about Dudley. Anyway, if you could read it (and review) I'd appreciate it. The second chapter should be up in a few days.

Katie Mae
Saberpilot chapter 5 . 8/12/2003
*claps*

This is so cute- I love my Koushirou boy, and he deserves the very best- and Miyako would be the perfect match for him. _ I can't wait for you to continue this! :D
Kouyako chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
yay you finaly updated... Will you be updating any more?
Scorpion Lady chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
_

Ok, this story is BRILLIANT. I think it's incredibly adorable! (STOP MAKING ME WANT TO WRITE ROMANCE FICS, DAMNIT! CURSE YOU!) I don't really know what you want me to say about it, I don't really see anything that I disagreed with in the story (that's what you get for forcing someone to review XP Gimmie Draco and Harry! YAR!) so I'll just say congrats on a story well written! Write more soon!
Kakey chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Please Update!

this is one of the best Kouyako fanfics I have ever read!
KouyakoINC chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Very nice, I love it, you've captured their personalitys PERFECTLY!

please write more!
Eradicated Illness chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
yea!

this is awesome!

you really got izzy down!

i luv izzy!

hoorah!

huzzah!

bye now
Mist188 chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Oh, this is really good. So I'm not the only one who noticed a bit of an attraction between Yolie and Izzy...darn. Oh well! Tai, Sora, and Yolie are definitly in character. Except that Tai's more serious in the 2nd series and SOra's attracted to Matt(Which is even stupider than having a fourteen year old date someone in college. That's Sailor Moon...) Don't really know about Izzy, he's not really that sweet or talktive. Ken does not think things belong to him, The digimon emperior is, please don't confuse the two. You've got a story here that has a potential for greatness and for the love of everything that is good...FINISH!
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
prodigious, i cant wait for the next chapter to be posted,
Mr. Me chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Thumbs up from me!
The Marauders chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Miss *Sniff* Prongs here *sniff* you love her! You really do! And so now I sit here, in my sadness, reflecting upon years of proclaimed and assumed superiority, adressing an audience of people whom could care less about me, or my works... *sniff*

all I ever wanted was to be loved *breaks down and cries* PS

Er, Mooney, that was pretty good, acutally, the english was really proper and well put, however unfortunately I did not get any of it. Anyway, *slaps Mooney on hand* Damn You! Shame on you for writing a soppy romance! You made me write a HARRY/HERMIONE! Can u believe it... me , of all people... I wrote A ROMANCE! Eww!

*slaps self on hand* and worse of all.. it was a ... *slaps

self again* Harry/Herm! *keeps slapping herself while trying to press the big button at the bottom*