Reviews for Humanity Lost: A Tale from the Labyrinth
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I LIKE IT! You'r good! Up-date asap, have to read more!
Kinomoto-san chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
I'm lovin this story so much! Please hurry up and update! I can't wait to read more!
ABN chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I wonder how long before Lina and Zel make with the *boom chicka WOW WOW*. Or maybe that would just be a side story so as not to have to increase the rating on this one.
Ziki chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I love it! Keep it up!
shizuma's gurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I'm a lina/zel fan too!- Very nice fic.
The Yuffster chapter 4 . 8/28/2002
Aaaah! It's cute! Slayers combined into the Labirynth! I have that movie! Eeeeeh! Write more soon please! .
Logana chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
It's similiar enough to the movie, and I'm getting tired of Sarah/Jareth fics. Well written, pretty clever too, and funny (Martina fireballed out of oblivion... nyhhahaha...). Looking forward to the rest!
Ukchana chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Uh, weird. Very weird. But, pretty good, for all that!

Keep it up!

Ukchana
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Berty - Funny as hell! you guys are way to good. Well done... naturally. _
Aloria chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
Tehee! Hoggle and I forgot what the hairy beast's name was... anyway this is cool! *hopes for a happy ending!*
CIA Agent Rupert chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Very good story, you captured Lina's personality perfectly.
Rei Firestar chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
LABYRINTH RULES! *ahem* Sorry, that's like my favorite movie. Interesting how you made Zelgadis into Sarah. Interesting, to me, isn't a bad thing. By the way, The Goblin King's name is Jareth, not Jarred. But this looks like an interesting fic for sure. Please continue. Are you turning this into a Zel/Lina romance? Romance is good, even though I'm not much for the Z/L romance. Not to impung your tastes, just making a comment. But that makes me think of the movie and Sarah and Hoggle aren't exactly my favorite couple. SARAH/JARETH FOREVER! *ahem* Got a lil off track there. But, as I've said, I'm sure to enjoy this since it's a cross between my favorite movie and anime. Keep it up!
Willow chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
Hey, where's the rest of it?

That was funny!
Griffinmon chapter 2 . 6/2/2001
_ My sister always made me watch that movie when I was little.. now I love the movie! _ Gooood fic!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 2 . 6/1/2001
Oh my heavens... I took the Labyrinth and crossed it over with the slayers too last year O.O This is really good. _ (mine was in play form, demented it was)Continue writing! _