Reviews for Past and Present
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good but there are a few mistakes.
openwindow chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
haha cute but corny! i love it!
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
aww.. that's really nice. I'm glad that Oliver got to come visit her in the hospital! I never would have thought about that! Good story!

~skysong
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I liked it, I didn't find it corny. Just a bit off at the moments on a few parts, but I still liked it! :D
The Cashew Nuts chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Hey there great authoress in the making!

Well, although at times I doubt your intelligence, as I am sure you are aware, I'm back online now. I went to the other site adn hacked into your account to see how you were going but there were two...and neither had story. that could cuase a few problems for readers. Does the site just take ages to load or somthing? Hm. Hope to hear from you soon!

Nut2
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I love and together!

Happy writing,

Katie
Nut2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh, you posted it! Nice work! /high fives all round/ And before you pick up the nearest bludgening instrument and storm over here, I haven't read it...yet. :D Still, your authors note provides a concern for me 'I have never written for Harry Potter before'. Are you trying to make me take all the blame for our other little...project? I can tell you, if that's the case it'll be off this site before I can sart my evil laughter.

Well, I'm glad you finished/posted it. Hm, look at the lengths I have to go to communicate with you so you can hear my threatning. /sigh/ You're not an easy victim these days.

Talk later...s...i...no, I can't say it.

Nut2 ;p
Emerika chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aww...This is so cute! Oliver and his babbling is so adorable. He was SO cute in the movies too! haha. But thats off the subject. You wrote this very well! I hope to see more of you! Read my fic if you feel like it. I don't know what pairs you support but anyway the title is Remembering to Live. Just if you feel like it. Thanks for a wonderful story! *hugs* emmy
Bialy chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
AW! I loved it! It was well written, un-rushed romance, and a realistic plot line! I always thought those two had a thing for one another XP