Reviews for Monkey Business
Britz chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Pretty pathetic indeed, also I'm a little weirded out cause the picture of Marco on the cover of #5 bears an UNBELIVABLE resemblance to a shrimpy friend of mine, who unsurprisingly I do not find cute, anyone finding him or the first Marco who looks like his friggin twin would have to be a minority view.
Kirby chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Cool story, Mooney. Hope to see it finished by other good authors. Later!
THE Animorphamaniac chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Suddenly Marco realized, if there was a book seiries called Animorphs, he could sue because he had been using that name for longer! So he walked over to those girls and said to them, "YO! What were you chicks doing, talking about Animorphs! Animorphs are cool!" Girl 1 and 3 didn't say much, but Girl2, being an Anifan, knew exactly who he was! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She cried excitedly. "It's Marco! I know all about you! You are my favorite character!" Marco grew even more confused, but then he turned into a gorilla, knocked the girl out, then went over to Jake's house so they could interrogat her.
Gem Stoned chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
"Pretty pathetic." Hey, you said it.
You'dNeverGuess chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I'll... think of something... I hope.
Lenalaye chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Cool! I'll have to get working on that right away! As soon as I write up the next chpt of the Drode Chronicles, and the ending for the WHosleine fic and Adam's chpt for New World, Old Probelm...geez I'm swamped. Darn series.
Momo Claus chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
OMG how could you LOSE inspiration? I'm not the biggest Marco fan but I'll go write the next chapter in a couple minutes. Good start!