Reviews for Marigold
valre chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
It's beautiful! It really truly is, and I don't even want to move so that this little ball of feeling can just finish diffusing everywhere. This was a truly fantastic fic, it just made my entire week. I feel like, man, I wish I was these cool smooth people Roxas and Axel turned out to be. They're like two kids spewing wisdom everywhere. Great, great job, your writing is amazing and you are so, so talented.
valre chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Oh man. That is so crazy. I can't believe Axel went and had their relationship flung out in the open like that. These last few chapters have been hell. The abortion, the confrontations, the tabloids. Its just so much.

I can't tear myself away from this.
valre chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Girl blood and eggs. I couldn't even breathe, I started laughing so hard. Oh, that was great. I really thought you'd made Kairi a guy for it the sake of plot, but I guess not.

Axel and Roxas are being complicated like always. Its going to come crashing down around them, isn't it?
valre chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
The heart part. That was deep. Like, honestly, whoa, Roxas is a little poet.

And Axel is a retard. I died laughing while he went on his little grammar rant. "'Actually sir, the plural of 'moose' is really still-' And splat" was my favorite line from Axel so far. I really get the best laughs out of these two.
valre chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Roxas really is a little poet.

Urgh I could just roll over and die of this cuteness. Its like they have their eyes wide open through all of this crazy ride. Man, I'm truly loving this.
valre chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Mindblown, that's what I am. Only two chapters in and I'm already lit up for more of this. I usually hate first person perspectives, but I am loving this. Great, great job.
OrangeRoses21 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Oh my god this was such a great story. I loved every moment I read even when I wanted to pull out my hair at the words it was just so amazing. I cannot put my feelings into words. Just amazing. Please, write a book. I would read it.
SinsofMidnight chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
This story is a roller coaster.

I love your voice -the sharp, caustic wit of the strangely naïve Axel, the appealing naivety of the surprisingly jaded Roxas.
You write the characters in such a complex manner that you can't help but feel everything along the way.

The determined one sells out to grasp at his dreams; the one who goes with the flow is the one to chase and catch that dream.

It's a love story but it's not. It's a journey, but it ends where it began.
I think the contradiction is what makes it beautiful.

I love that you kept me on my toes. I had trouble guessing what would happen next.

I know that reviews that are all praise are just... weird, because you can't tell if they read it or if they just said "Meh, this sounds good..."
I read it. I read every inch. I cried. I laughed.

I can't even say I'm unsatisfied with the ending, because I think it suits the dichotomy of the characters and the plot.

All in all, this story is beautiful. Thank you for writing it, posting it, and sharing it.

Ever at your pleasure,
Sins
Chikari chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Great story! I love your writing by the way D good style. Keep up the good work!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
The poor puppy...
If someone did that to MY dog... Well, they wouldn't be around anymore, huh?
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well done! I would write more but I'm too excited to read the next chapter :)
Kunoichi21 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Holy fucking shit. This was a ride and a half of emotional roller coaster-ness and I have no idea how I made it through all this. But I tell you, I laughed my ass off at some of the shit you wrote. You, my dear, are some kind of legend with this story. I cannot even wrap my brain around everything that happened just yet. I think I'm in some kind of shock or something because your writing is so Goddamn epic.

Some of the stuff you have in here is so fucking profound and ideally and inherently TRUE. Like, holy shit. I swear to whatever god exists that your logic in this story makes so much damn sense that it almost DOESN'T make sense. It's that far above the heads of the majority of the people who read this (I assume).

Damn. I don't think I've ever been so... at a loss of what to say. This story is so far above so many stories I've read before and Goddamn but it makes my heart hurt. Especially with Axel and his "True Love doesn't exist in the real world" realization. That makes me want to cry. And while this is certainly not the first story to make me want to cry, and I know it won't be the last, it is the first to make me want to cry because for once, I feel like there's no hope for the rest of humanity.

And that, dear author, is something no one else has achieved ever before with me.
xMoymoy chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
You write first person so flawlessly. Seriously, I've never seen someone write with it so well.

I love this story! It's so hilarious and sometimes sad and you've written Axel and Roxas amazingly. I adored their first meeting, when Axel looked into his window to see Roxas in his boxers.

The part when they were fucking in the changeroom was intense. I felt almost heartbroken for Axel, especially when he was muttering fuck yous to Roxas.

I don't know why, but when Axel stood in front of all the people with a candle, I found it so damn funny. It probably shouldn't have been, but all the emphasis put on how fucking stupid it looked for him to be up there with the candle was one of the most humourous parts I've ever read in a fanfic. Lame but true :)

Brilliant work. It's definitely one of the most entertaining fics I've read. Thanks so much for putting this out there :)
A chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
It's literally been 5 years and this is still one of my favorite stories ever. Not just fanfiction, story ever written. You just have a real talent for writing likable, believable people really, REALLY well.
My little sister is obsessed with that new band, One Direction and their existence reminded me of this story and how much I love it. Dear god, it deserves to be published. I hope to see a book written by you in a stores sometime in my life.
louislouis chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So the instant my sister showed me that band One Direction, I thought of this fanfiction and Roxas's band. :P