Reviews for The eyes of a unwanted girl
Pigglet chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
Love it and I am hoping that there's a sequel to this great story.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
DO NOT PUT AUTHOR NOTES INSIDE THE STORY. This is a tremendous 'no-no'. Author notes go either BEFORE the story or after it, not IN IT.

Sheesh.
Princess Unikitty chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
that was a pretty cool story. REEKS of 2006, though. good god.
La Feu Eterne chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Huh. Sorry, sweetheart, but you seem to be labouring under the delusion that quantity constitutes quality.

As someone older than me (as seen on your profile), one would expect that you were capable of a reasonable command of the English language. Sadly, one would then be disappointed. Mary Sue, anyone?

Cheers,

Fire
Lillian Vianne chapter 21 . 8/21/2006
Loved it and hope you write more soon.
geek'd chapter 21 . 7/28/2006
Sorry I didnt review sooner. I wasnt able to...

so this is the final chapter? cool. You should definitely make a sequel to this. Please, hurry on the sequel if you make one. Awesome new story though too. )
Dinobitch chapter 20 . 7/22/2006
phew! i've finished reading ALL chapetrs in just one sitting! i like it very much!..good job girl! keep up the good work and don't stop!...mwuahh!
sparky chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
For songs try going to and "click" on L for Lavine, Avril. use most of the songs...PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE?...go under E for Evanesance
JazzTimeCreations chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
OK! You NEED to update! ASAP! I loved this chapter. Great job! Update SOON!

geek'd chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
sorry about not reviewing your other chapters. i was camping with some other people. oh, im exited now. chambers gonna be in the next one right? right? im watching a movie now so i dont have any songs. next chapter i might. _

byez,

Rylie D
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
-O Oh that's just CRUEL! Leaving us hangin' like that! Gr... update SOON! This was an AWESOME chapter!

PissedBeyondRecognition13

BalanceSeeker57 chapter 16 . 7/15/2006
Update SOON! This was an AWESOME chapter! And I love the songs you pick!

PissedBeyondRecognition13

JazzTimeCreations chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
I don't know how you write so much! lol. Great job on this chapter! update soon!

geek'd chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
cool. she's a fire mage? awesome! songs...i'll get back to you on that...like in five days. i'm going camping and i'm not allowed to bring my laptop...grr. *pouts*
JazzTimeCreations chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better. Update SOON!