Reviews for Legacies: Desert Sun
anonymous chapter 14 . 5/13/2008
OMG U HAVE 2 UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
Blackwithwhite chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is such a great story,how do you write so good. This story seems almost as if it's a true story since you use a lot of realism. I love your style of writing, and you have a gift for writing. Email me sometime, it would be nice to talk sometime.
anonymous chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
WOW UR STORY IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
Plecostomus Gorgy chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
Love the story
M.ostly E.motional P.erson chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
OMg, i love this story it is great
thatbrooklyn chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
Love it! you arent done, are you?what about sky?
Blazing Comet chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Lovin this story
DarkShine07 chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
I loved this chappie! I'm so sad that Birdy died tho...I liked her! XD How many more chappies r gonna be in this fic? I really like reading about Desert Sun...

fallenangel657 chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
AW thats so sad...poor Birdy, i wouldnt have ever suspected her to be related to Sunny...story's going great...UPDATE! preaty please
DarkShine07 chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Awesome chappie! Poor Zephyr...I love his name! XD I like Sun and Birdy as a pairing too...even if she is too old...I still like it.

fallenangel657 chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
hey...aw poor Zephyr,i always get attached to horses good or evil when they die...lol i said it beofre but ill say it again awsome chapter...YOU HAVE TO UPDATE..though i must say this was quick...just keep it up and we'll be best friends :D...oh yea i have an account thingy too incase u were wondering,though i think my stories are pretty bad...anyways good job D
DarkShine07 chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Nice chappie! Thanx for updating! XD

fallenangel657 chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
awsome chapter..keep updating plz
fallenangel657 chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
Hey great story i love it...update soon plz :D
hotaru9-kodiakrocco chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
please keep going your story is awesome