Reviews for Friendly Persuasion
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
As always, I liked your story a lot! I like how Starfire and Raven are slowly becoming closer to each other and the conversations they have here and there, both with each other and others. Most notably the ones Starfire has with Donna and the inner conflict Raven carries within herself. I can't wait to see where the next story takes us!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
My, my, my.

"artless" "vagaries" Lovely! Just ... just lovely. It's a sweet, sudden pleasure to happen upon "just the right word", and especially unexpected in a fanfic.

Your treatment of the Titans' personalities is a thing of beauty. I can practically feel the tension on Dick's face as he ... um ... interacts with Kori. And Raven's growing desperation, both as Trigon's influence expands, and in her increasingly non-objective approach to her feelings for Kori, comes through loud and clear.

Near misses. Things almost said. Things heard from between the words. This story was a delight. Kind of frustrating, but that's part of the delight.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hhahaha That weird talk on Raven's room was really cool
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, I remember the issue. Poor Raven, she must feel horrible for nearly killing the Brotherhood of Evil when she's a pacificst.. and also, I remember the one with Lightning and Thunder. Their father was an alien, right? Now... Kory asked Raven to move in with her! Oh... what will Raven say...? I must read on and find out. Meanwhile, wonderful job! :)
RenegadeMustang chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
LUV this pairing! *waves 'more teen titans slash' sign*
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hey, why did you dropped the series? Please answer my questions! Please! And... I have the feeling you know what's coming up... please please please please please please please please please please please update! I mean, please update on the Fire and Ice series! PLEASE!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
You know, sometimes I think that your writing ability excess even Marv Wolfman's, although you kinda copied some stories... I still can't believe Donna died... please finish the series...

Hey, is the reason you stopped writing because not a lot of people reviewed? Well, that's not important! The important part is the good feeling you get inside when you pick up a story plot that you stopped years ago, and finish it! How's it sounds?
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
great fic

one-shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Yup, same-sex situations are indeed delicious to open-minded persons like myself!

Shoujo Ai is *very* delectable...

Err, anyway, excellent story!

. Perhaps, you could continue it...?

*hint**hint**nudge**nudge*
Gothic Revival chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
*applause* Excellent. J'adore.

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I don't usually read many D.C. comics, so I'm not nearly as familiar with Teen Titans canon as I'd like to be. But this is really very good - characters very much in character, and I enjoyed the Starfire/Raven plot very much.

Highly Recommending.
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
DAMN THAT WAS LONG!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was sweet. I am enjoying your version of the girls quite a bit. Lovely as usual.
Midnight Fog chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Very, very good. Question: who's Donna again? Ack. Could you please email me and tell me who Donna is? O.o Eh. I know Koriand'r Starfire, Dick Robin, and such, but...
anyway. Very, very good. :)
Meimi no Kage chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
And it's still getting better. I liked the interaction with Donna. And I loved the little confrontation with Wally. *EG*