Reviews for The Burden Hardest To Bear REWRITE
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
This review is for Chapter 21.

Can you PLEASE have Harry's heart stop?
I really want Harry to die for a few hours!
Or days.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE POST CHAPTER 22 REALLY SOON!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Erm, I thought that the Dursleys hated Harry?

Why are they being so nice to him?

And why are they not insulting the Wizarding World whenever possible?
pedro henrique silvares barroz chapter 21 . 10/18/2007
well,i thought it was well-writen,but it was abit exagerated,i mean,why a death eater do such a blunder,and against voldemort's express order,and voldemort was way ti only commands and the death eatershall do he said to dolohov to do what he had asked,your lord voldemort isn't very convincing,i am sorr.i think he would not need a potion to make harry dizzy,why not just a powerful spell of him?so it needs to be indeed rewriten!but you surely will make it a great chapter if you fix iT!
MsMoony123 chapter 20 . 8/5/2007
You have to write more!

I LOVED it...put up next chapter asap

I will be checking! :)

Ms Moony 123 x
lilacBookstar chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
I have to hand it to you, that was a fantastic chapter. Only one minor thing, you keep saying that Dumbledore (and Voldermort) uses OCCLUMENCY on Phillip. Well if I'm not mistaken it should be LEGIMENCY he uses not occlumency. Occlumency is the art of blocking ones mind against intruders(sheesh I sound like a dictionary), where as Legimency- which is what I belive you were refering to in fact- is the actual breaking into ones mind.

That's the only constuctive critisism I actaully have. Otherwise like I said, an absoluetly fantastic chapter.
pixiechick13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
ok Uncle Vernon hates magic and Harry...he would be glad if he was gone! Plus Sirius died!
lilacBookstar chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
Yep, definetely prefered this ending. It's starting to make more sense to me now, and if I guessed right everything else will be answered in the next couple of chapters. Thanks,

lilacBookstar chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
There's something relly spooky about this sotry which I really love. I thought the twist with the fake Harry was brilliant, but I also felt that that whole section was a bit rushed. I had to read it at least 3 times before I understood what was going on there. Maybe I'm just beign really slow but I don't really get how Harry could dream about Neville, if he wasn't really Harry? Or why the fake Harry would have Voldermort talking to him in his head as if it were the real Harry? Yeah, I didn't really understand a lot of that and how it fits together. But like I said it might just be me.

Im glad the real Harry was captured though. It brought back a bit of that evil fun that I so loved about this story. It was just a pity he was rescued so soon. I hope more of that is coming up. You write it really well- not over descibed but told subtely to allow the reader to have maximum engagement. It's a really amazing skill, and I wish I had it, unfortunetely although I love writing these kind of stories, my speciality turned out to be humour of all things.

Sorry the review is so long (but it was 3 in 1 to be fair),

Olaf74 chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
Olaf74 chapter 16 . 6/21/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
LadyLost chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
great write more!
lilacBookstar chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
What? No but...I liked her! Great you had me completely fooled, unless this was just a surprise to throw us off the real surprise, but to be honest it doesn't seem that way. He he I loved it,

starbright37 chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
love it I cant wait to read more update soon.
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Very good. One or two bits to point out. 1 - The Dursley's are kind of out of character. 2 - You talk about the prophcy, which means Sirius should be dead.

Just pointing them out. It's a good chapter overall.