Reviews for Close My Eyes and Hold My Breath
wierdo chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
please update!1
no one chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
i really like it!So is Sasuke Gonna die?When will they see Gaara?
payton chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
I luv it i luv it i luv it i luv it!_ please oh please oh please oh please oh pleaase make more! i'll surly die if u don't! - go shikahina!
Sarah16WV chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i love your story

i just started my first story so its probally not to good read it if you can. thax
Shy-Princess chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Aw man, and here I thought I could get to read some SasuNaru! Just kidding! I like that paring! But, keep up with the outstanding job you're doing and update soon!
Loxanichs chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
awesome! i love it
Clover715 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
keep writing! i want to see what happens next! waiting for update
Shy-Princess chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Awesome chapters! I hope Sasuke changes his mind and decides to stay afterwards! I really do like this story! It's really good! D Shy-Princess
Alice Ransom chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
i really love this story! and i agree that dry ramen with the seasoning on it is delicious! _ please update soon!
anime girl987 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
i think the reason your getting not so much hits from narhin is cause ya have shikahina and possibly sashin too. it could go ether way people (or just me) want it to be narhin
jazz-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Ahoy! I really like this so far. I have a feeling that Shikamaru likes Hinata-chan. ; But my favorite part is this: His worries faded out, and eventually, Shikamaru let himself sleep. He needed rest for tomorrow, when they would continue on their journey to the Hidden Sand Village, to seek help from a man named Gaara. YES GAARA!
Knobmonster chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Cute! Even though I'm not much of a NaruHina fan and prefer SasuNaru over any other Naruto pairing, this is a very cute ficcy.
meme chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
THIS WAS SO GREAT!

Please continue with this

story! I fell in love with

it from the very begining!

I love Naruto&Hinata!

YEHHA!
cookie aka Lala chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
i like it very intresting diffrent and very good pls update soon

peace
anime girl987 chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
this is staying naruhina right? i don't really like shikahina. the only reason i'm reading this cause it said naruhina!