Reviews for Perfection's Limit
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*sniffle* My keyboard is wet D'X... WAAHH!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very well written.
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hellsing, of course, is my master. Imagine my surprise to find HELLSING fics on your collection too!

There are so few fics out there speculating on Integra's mother; I imagine that this is anime based, since the descriptions are based on the brief sari-pic on the desk and Integra's father being like that. I don't know if you've read the manga, but Integra's father did use Alucard (... and he was a whore mongering booze hound in his day *sob*), but oh well. I like this AU version much better.

The narration was excellent, and I like the thought of Integra getting some of her gumption from her mother. Inheriting it. And the narration about how much she loves her baby, and is dying for it, and "perfection never finds any limit" - beautifully done on a rare topic! Thanks!
lemon the lemming chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
that was realy good. Integras mother realy did need some recognishon(sp?) I think you came up with a realy good name for her
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I liked it. There are technical flaws, like tense issues, but it is a sweet story.

Of the nitpicks (you knew there had to be, no?) I would mention that Arthur certainly knew Alucard. Though that's not a given in the anime, it is established in the manga that it is based on and in the OVA, depending on the translation.

Next nitpick is that, as a regular blood donor I know that blood goes bad. Therefore the sample he showed his wife would need to be refreshed every 48 days or so and that's based on current blood handling techniques that lengthen its shelf life. Lot of trouble for something you don't expect to need. No biggie, but he could've told her about Alucard in a different manner. Nice touch that you had him appearing in the mirrors.

Otherwise a well thought out back story for her mother and I did enjoy it.

Thanks!
vamplover chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
so sad...

MichelleKelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was very sad, but very well written I loved how you conveyed Walter and the description you used. Giving characters pasts is always clever, even if they are minor ones.

I look forward to more of you work.