Reviews for Inspiring Fear
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/18
Holy fuck. Goku can be scary at times.
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
2 words Holy. Shit.

Good one shot
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That is a really interesting take on this concept. It was cool and different to see Goku as serious and somewhat mature as he was (and kinda scary with how unfased he would be to take so many lives without a second thought). I wonder if anyone could actually stop him or help to ease the suffering that comes with loss and grief. Great thought provoking oneshot!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I have new respect for Goku now.
gaia1908 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Loved it! That was a seriously scary goku.. _

Great job!

Thanks for this awesome fic! (_)v
Kizuna chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Waoh.. for a second goku that cheerful and cute goku successfully scare me when he said he'll not stop at tousand
Kaynee chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Damn. This has gotta be one of the best fic I've read around! I love how you capture Goku's seriousness when it comes to Sanzo :) And his last line :D I've kept rereading this fic but I can't seem to get tired of it :)
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Now /that/ was scary.

Awesome, but very, very scary. Fantastically written.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love the end of this fic, very intense feel.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I seriously loved what he said at the end! It made my heart beat faster wonderful writing!
Jamica chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Second time I read this fic, and I still love it Goku is my favorite character together with his youkai form :D
fouloldron chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I love this fic. Goku rocks!
Gen50 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i remember having reviewed this once before...

but everytime i read this fic...

i would always agree with the line that goes ..

"i'm not hakkai, sanzo. i guarantee i will not stop at a thousand."

and the way you ended the fic.

beautifully done.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Rancid chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh. My. God.

The scariest part is, we all know it's true.

Amazing and well written. Any sort of follow up, in any form, would be worshipped. (I know it's a oneshot, but... -whimper- It was so good!)

I don't know what else to pick out of the mess of "omgLOVE" going through my head right now to write down for you, so I'll just leave it at that. (LOTS of omgLOVE btw.)