Reviews for Mornings and Love
awishaway chapter 33 . 6/13/2013
Just got an opportunity to read this and since I could not stop until I was finished I did not review each chapter but Man that was an awesome and great story to read. Very well written and perfect.
CheveronChick chapter 33 . 3/3/2010
I LOVED IT!
hedwiggins chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
Okay ... so I may have been a little miffed in earlier chapters at Sam having to "apologize" for anything, but darn, this just keeps getting better and better. Sam actually punching out her father. Who would've thought such a thing possible? Of course, he kinda deserved it! Love the picture of Jack and Sam kneeling on the floor outside of Hammond's office, eavesdropping!
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Again ... Jack is being so unfair, and childish to boot. She didn't reject HIM. She rejected the idea of him trying to kiss her in her lab! He's being a first class jerk, and I hope he has to apologize to her! But I suppose that's out of the question, since Jack almost never apologizes for anything, and Sam always has to, even when she didn't do anything to apologize for!
hedwiggins chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Uh, ... I don't see it as "this time it was her fault". Jack had no business trying to bring it up on base. He should have done it at her home or his, NOT in her lab. so it was not her fault; it was Jack's fault - again!
smithcrafter chapter 33 . 12/14/2007
Oh, good. I'm glad you planned a sequel to this. Now I just need to go find it and read it. This one was good.
smithcrafter chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Uh, 2300 hours is 11 PM. That's only ONE hour til midnight. Not three.
mak5258 chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
I managed not to squeek for the Wizard of Oz there, but I must say it was close. if i'd had anything in my mouth i definitely would've choked. my roommates still looking for that straightjacket...

- mak:D
mak5258 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
o my GAWD! That was pretty much the most hilarious way to go about introducing a pregnancy to the story! holy shit. it's 1:30am and i'm sitting here chortling. i'm pretty sure i squeeked once too, at the part about the michael jackson striptease. i never squeek. my roommate now thinks i'm completely insane (before she was only mildly concerned about my sanity now she might be calling for backup while looking for the straightjacket). completely awesome. pretty sure i'm still grinning like an idiot. thanks for making me laugh, i needed that.

- mak:)
Profilerchic chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
hey,

i havent read this partic. page but i have read the ones before and i can surely say... THANKS!.. i havent been watching stargate for a while cuz jack isnt there, but so far i LOVE ur story... good fact of getting rid of pete.. I HATE pete... sry ... well keep them comming ...
BettyHall223 chapter 33 . 11/19/2006
Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the sequel.
Pannecake chapter 33 . 10/20/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed much...my computer broke...blasted thing! I'm on limted computer time right now...using my dads work computer...

~Skwerels
AT Fan chapter 33 . 10/18/2006
good ending looking forward to the sequel though.
katejones2005 chapter 33 . 10/18/2006
YAY! what a great ending! And Jack proposed woohoo!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 33 . 10/18/2006
I love this fic ! Just the way I like them, full of sweet J&S shippie goodness!CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!