Reviews for Crimson and Azure
Johny Olde chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
You have one more chapter to write and it is the epiloque. Will you finish it? Your last update was in 2002. Its been 12 years. Won't you please finish it? I want to know what happens so badly.
Michael chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
First off, great job all around. Second the alternative ending to ch.7; 'WTF man!'. Having said that, I don't suppose you would be willing to write an extra chapter involving how everyone reacts when they're found dead in each others arms.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
nice
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
This was a Truly Beautiful Story that Really Captured the Spirit of The Evangelion Franchise on such a Bigger Level then I could've imagined! You're retelling of the actually events, while abridged, gave actual depth to what was really around us, and the Various Changes, while subtle, really made the difference to what impact you were going for! I actually was surprised that while I thought this was just a simple Shinji and Rei Story, it would end up becoming a Story about Asuka's Development as well! I truly praise and commend you for what you did with this, and I'm happy to have read it all the way through! Great Job, and thank you for taking as much time as possible to write this brilliant and heartfelt story of love and triumph! )
Velorafe chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
Read this story. Let me say I absolutely loved it. It's so atmospheric. Refreshing viewing after watching the actual show. It's quite beautiful. Good on you!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
Great story!
Phantom 4 Life chapter 15 . 7/25/2009
Has you ever NOT made an Evangelion fic amazing? You're so very blessed with talent my friend. Stay groovin'

-Phun-k Phantom
Popkov chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
As much as I want to write out pages and pages of my thoughts about the fic, I can only come up with three words:

Rollercoaster Of Love.

Cheers
Popkov chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
Whoa that's so cheesy I can taste it.

Well well well. All angels gone. And what does that mean, boys and girls? *grins wickedly* It means that THE FUN IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Drumroll please!
Popkov chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
BOOM! HEAD SHOT!

Seriously how else can you describe what just happened?
Popkov chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
Wait wait wait. Shinji is afraid SHE will leave HIM? um... shouldn't it be the OTHER way? Like her worrying that He will leave HER if he ever finds out about her... err... origins?
Popkov chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Hit by a car? That's so... normal. Shinji is not the kind of guy who has NORMAL things happen to him. Ooh Asuka's getting jealous. She's so gonna do something stupid. Yup definetly.
Popkov chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Oh my god! /facepalm ftw! Dude, is that ALL he had to do? TALK to her? Man, Asuka will definitely be better off now.
Popkov chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Ah dang! That's my knowledge of Eva to ya. I remember all the events, but the order of them eludes me half the time.
Popkov chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Whoa... Asuka feels guilty! It's the end of the world! But wait it's too early... hmm... this is after the second visit, because she did say that saying thank you is not getting easier, meaning she said it before. and of course after her little chat with touji. Heh and after Asuka's chat with hikari after I think... so before 12th angel? My precisest(yeah!) guess would be somwhere between tenth and elventh maybe?