Reviews for Future Memories
GinnaGinny chapter 13 . 9/14
Loved it! The story was engaging and well written! Thank you!
screamed PASSIONATELY.

We didn't really need that word. For one, we're already aware that the situation itself is serious and angsty. 'Passionately' just makes it sound tacky.
She had so many questions.

Me too.

0-0
Shock?

Yeah, me and you Trisha, me and you.
Major Roy is a pedophile.

Get lil' Ed away from him Trisha.
Natsu chapter 13 . 7/20
This was a really interesting story.
MyEternalNightmares chapter 13 . 6/15
Damn! I loved this so much!
Is it bad that i hate trisha in this.
Mirria1 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Story was alright, I liked the concept of Ed going to the past and seeing his mom again and her reaction to him being in the military.
I just didn't care for the pairing with Ed and Mustang.
Unpersoned chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Keep writing!
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
It'll all be passed off as a dream in the past? I have a personal vendetta against "just a dream" mainly because my english teacher in middle school specifically forbade us to end our own short stories with "it was all just a dream" I was extremely irritated cuz the ending I eventually came up with was lame. Ever since then I had really hated the idea of the ending being "just a dream" Oops, didn't mean to go off on a tangent :P
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Honestly, young Roy Mustang did the same calculations that went through my own head after noticing the pairing. Still, dang I didn't realize it was probably a 14 year difference that did surprise me quite a bit.
Wahboop chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
That was certainly something! it was nice to see Trisha have more substance, you only ever see her being the perfectly happy and calm young woman to all. Emotions were conveyed very well too!
sakuzi-chan chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
A very unique plot. I did enjoy your RoyEd and char development. Young Ed and Al were great too.
Kris Senju chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
this was amazing I loved how you protreyed them and made this very interesting to see the old cornel and everything it was great the interaction between Ed and the major we're my favorite.