Reviews for Future Memories
claw06 chapter 13 . 7/8
Omg the feels in this story are amazing! I loved it!
J.K. Kelly chapter 13 . 4/15
Just a dream? That's so sad you made them all think that ;_; I still liked it though, especially how you ended it. Now it makes me wonder about all the variables for what actually happens in the manga/anime ;) You could go so many ways and change different things, it would be so cool!
Moons shadow chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I usually don't like RoyEd but something about Trisha Elric slapping the colonel bastard amuses me... Main reason I don't like RoyEd is because I see Roy as a father figure to Ed and Al so having Roy have *** with Ed feels wrong... But Trisha Elric slapping down that bastard feels good in my heart(if I had one *snicker*) So good bye! Secound sister of the eight sisters out! War out!(peace out but I like war better)
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
For some reason I always end up re reading this stroy when I'm starting to read FMA fanfiction I LOVE THIS STORY it's so awesome and original and just AWESOME KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOUR DOING
LDK chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Cute ending, at first it felt like it was a cop-out. When I thought more about the end though, I really think its the only way to not radically change the story line while the transmutation still had effects on the characters. Thanks for writing this, it was an interesting and fun read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I really want someone to draw this scene for me. I can't find a picture of Trisha and grown-up Edward anywhere!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
I will never forgive you for pulling the "dream" scenario. But otherwise I loved this story, especially the scene in the graveyard.
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
D'awwwwwwwww!
theawesomeisadora chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
omggggg it's perfect, PERFECT, I TELL YOU!
enchanted nightingale chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant story with an amazing plot _
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
#sobbed

This is so Awesome! And beyond Amazing!

#sobbed in happiness and touchedness

I almost wanted to kill Roy if he really wanted to stop their relationship!
I'm so relieved when he said what he wanted to stop is the senseless part and need something more! Yokatta...! :'D

#still sobbed in relief

In the past, only Ed's mom who got the 'dream'?
Will she just think that only the crazy out of the world dream?

I hope Roy tell Ed later that he had the same 'dream'!

Anyway... Since this is so Absolutely Nice, I am Fallen in Love!

#squealing like crazy fangirl

I LOVE IT!

ONE OF THE BESTEST OF THE BEST!

PS: my favorite part is when Ed's mom rushed to Roy to slap him! And Ed told her that he love him! Awesome! ;p
lambtastic chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This is an amazing story:) I wonder if Al and Ed had that dream too... I hope so then that way maybe Al will be able to stop Ed from trying the transmutation. They can still be into alchemy but maybe Ed can become the writer he dreamed to be in this story:) Really enjoyed the read!
HolleyS chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
why must all the interesting storys be Roy/Ed? that completley spoils the whole plot!
Tech Who chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I was...No It was the most awesome story of RoyEd I have ever read so far in my life! So very touching to.
Flayne chapter 13 . 3/17/2013