Reviews for Future Memories
Wahboop chapter 13 . 9/22
That was certainly something! it was nice to see Trisha have more substance, you only ever see her being the perfectly happy and calm young woman to all. Emotions were conveyed very well too!
sakuzi-chan chapter 13 . 8/27
A very unique plot. I did enjoy your RoyEd and char development. Young Ed and Al were great too.
Kris Senju chapter 13 . 8/10
this was amazing I loved how you protreyed them and made this very interesting to see the old cornel and everything it was great the interaction between Ed and the major we're my favorite.
Coolc341 chapter 13 . 8/10
D'aww! I think my heart just melted~ Lovely job!
030 chapter 1 . 7/30
OOOOHHHH MAAAAAAANN. oh man. Oooh man. ALRIGHT! LETS F-ING DO THIS! Hype dude, hype
MilenaRose chapter 13 . 3/15
You jerk, you're really good at making me cry and I'm a tough bitch! I think that should be flattering, about the power that writing has, well good writing anyway ;) I really like your stories!
I like how you showed Trisha as a human, someone with flaws. When it comes to the portrayal mothers in fanfiction, I often see either the 'saint' or the 'sinner' type, and I liked that Trisha was neither, or better said, both. It made her much more realistic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
tralalal chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Great story.
tralalala chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I liked when Ed showed older Ed his chewed up food. lol
claw06 chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
Omg the feels in this story are amazing! I loved it!
J.K. Kelly chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Just a dream? That's so sad you made them all think that ;_; I still liked it though, especially how you ended it. Now it makes me wonder about all the variables for what actually happens in the manga/anime ;) You could go so many ways and change different things, it would be so cool!
Moons shadow chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I usually don't like RoyEd but something about Trisha Elric slapping the colonel bastard amuses me... Main reason I don't like RoyEd is because I see Roy as a father figure to Ed and Al so having Roy have *** with Ed feels wrong... But Trisha Elric slapping down that bastard feels good in my heart(if I had one *snicker*) So good bye! Secound sister of the eight sisters out! War out!(peace out but I like war better)
ThatRandomYoaiFangirl chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
For some reason I always end up re reading this stroy when I'm starting to read FMA fanfiction I LOVE THIS STORY it's so awesome and original and just AWESOME KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOUR DOING
LDK chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Cute ending, at first it felt like it was a cop-out. When I thought more about the end though, I really think its the only way to not radically change the story line while the transmutation still had effects on the characters. Thanks for writing this, it was an interesting and fun read.