Reviews for Future Memories
Wow. And here I am fangirling in the middle of the night while trying not to wake my parents. BUT OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY AND THAT ENDING AND AHHHHHHHHHHH
That was so awesome :'3 It went from funny at the start... to a bucket of feels.

I think it was written as time travel, but i love how you leave the options of a dream or maybe some kind of reach into the after life? Thank you for writing and sharing such an awesome story! 3

-ZeyTheFox-
This is great so far! and OMG the part of them eating stew was funny xD with Major Roy eyeing up teen Ed. THAT WAS PERFECT!

-ZeyTheFox-
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 13 . 4/24
Lovely story! I really do love the concept of Ed being able to go back and tell his mother and be forgiven. The Elric brothers have such a sad story, so it was good to see them in a happier time. Great story truly.
namisnakama chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
amazing! that was super nice!
GinnaGinny chapter 13 . 9/14/2017
Loved it! The story was engaging and well written! Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
screamed PASSIONATELY.

We didn't really need that word. For one, we're already aware that the situation itself is serious and angsty. 'Passionately' just makes it sound tacky.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
She had so many questions.

Me too.

0-0
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
Shock?

Yeah, me and you Trisha, me and you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Major Roy is a pedophile.

Get lil' Ed away from him Trisha.
Natsu chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
This was a really interesting story.
MyEternalNightmares chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Damn! I loved this so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
Is it bad that i hate trisha in this.
Mirria1 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Story was alright, I liked the concept of Ed going to the past and seeing his mom again and her reaction to him being in the military.
I just didn't care for the pairing with Ed and Mustang.
Unpersoned chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Keep writing!