Reviews for Future Memories
MyEternalNightmares chapter 13 . 6/15
Damn! I loved this so much!
Is it bad that i hate trisha in this.
Mirria1 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Story was alright, I liked the concept of Ed going to the past and seeing his mom again and her reaction to him being in the military.
I just didn't care for the pairing with Ed and Mustang.
Unpersoned chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Keep writing!
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
It'll all be passed off as a dream in the past? I have a personal vendetta against "just a dream" mainly because my english teacher in middle school specifically forbade us to end our own short stories with "it was all just a dream" I was extremely irritated cuz the ending I eventually came up with was lame. Ever since then I had really hated the idea of the ending being "just a dream" Oops, didn't mean to go off on a tangent :P
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Honestly, young Roy Mustang did the same calculations that went through my own head after noticing the pairing. Still, dang I didn't realize it was probably a 14 year difference that did surprise me quite a bit.
Wahboop chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
That was certainly something! it was nice to see Trisha have more substance, you only ever see her being the perfectly happy and calm young woman to all. Emotions were conveyed very well too!
sakuzi-chan chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
A very unique plot. I did enjoy your RoyEd and char development. Young Ed and Al were great too.
Kris Senju chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
this was amazing I loved how you protreyed them and made this very interesting to see the old cornel and everything it was great the interaction between Ed and the major we're my favorite.
Coolc341 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
D'aww! I think my heart just melted~ Lovely job!
030 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
OOOOHHHH MAAAAAAANN. oh man. Oooh man. ALRIGHT! LETS F-ING DO THIS! Hype dude, hype
MilenaRose chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
You jerk, you're really good at making me cry and I'm a tough bitch! I think that should be flattering, about the power that writing has, well good writing anyway ;) I really like your stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
I like how you showed Trisha as a human, someone with flaws. When it comes to the portrayal mothers in fanfiction, I often see either the 'saint' or the 'sinner' type, and I liked that Trisha was neither, or better said, both. It made her much more realistic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2015