Reviews for A Tale of Two Fakes!
Shadow R-B chapter 55 . 4/26/2011
Wow, what a great pre-birthday gift! :D

It's tomorrow, I turn 16, and this chapter just came out and lifted up my mood! 3!

I still feel bad about reading "Ren and Stimpy" everytime it said "Ren and Cindy." (face-palm)

Hoo, so everything's fine in Gustave's world? Huzzah! :D (I forgot the name of the bit he lives in lol)

And of all the things to happen, I didn't expect the twins to become...(pffts)...princesses. xD

I'm assuming a follow-up story's gonna happen? (wink wink nudge nudge? lol)

Well, if Rouge wasn't pleased with Realm (I forget, in this story, was he able to use it at all? I forgot, it's been so long!), he'll be happy with Mystic magic, I think! Maybe! (thinks about the Fascination skill and laughs)

Goody, can't wait to see more! I've really enjoyed reading this story! It's been so long, hasn't it? Ah, but it's good to see it reach completion! Glad you didn't abandon it :3

And now, and my battery is about to die, and I think I clicked the submit button by accident, I bid you adieu and hope this didn't chop off. :P

Shadow R-B chapter 55 . 4/26/2011
Wow, what a great pre-birthday gift! :D

I'm assuming a follow-up story's gonna happen? (wink wink nudge nudge? lol)

Shadow R-B chapter 54 . 3/22/2011
Having plays SaGa 2 a while back (but after Gustave's intro chapter) I really hope he comes back too! (grins)

Sorry the review is late. I've got a crap-ass sinus cold, so I pretty much released with my parents and napped twice lol.

I wouldn't say the battle was anti-climatic, so much as DEUX EX MACHINIMA! xD

I kinda liked it... Tho... Didn't think Fuse would figure Virgil was needed. Seems I was wrong lol. xD

Will Rastaban return? Hm...

Dunno I I said it before, but I really did like the little oneshots you did for SaGa Frontier eons ago. Even if I'll be sad when this story ends, I'll definitely look forwards to the miniseries! :D

Bah... Ending the review here so that way it sends off and my iPod's battery doesn't crap out before I can send it lol.

One thing to say: DAMN YOUR CLIFFHANGERS lol. xD

Shadow R/B

I know you explained to me why you always have em, but AHHHHRGH lol. Ah well. Comes with writing for a small audience, hey? :P

Wish more people were into this series... Obscure as all hell tho. :/
Shadow R-B chapter 53 . 2/18/2011
Aw. Ciato's a goner, isn't he?

Oi, removing Baladerp there (CAN'T SPELL HER NAME BLARGH), will it remove Ciato as well?

I see a possible path for Ildon/Blue maybe possibly coming up! _

That thing you talked about the last time, the surveys and lack of people... Was it partially cus of Lord Kelvin? You've heard about that FF critic, right?

I didn't have any issues... Tho, I used to write for Pokemon lol. Moved my latest story to FP recently. It's going well so far! :D

Bah... I hope the FF situation is better on your end now... _

Heh. Short review is short cus I'm tired and it's late lol.

Hope to see and hear from ya soon, hey?

aka

Bloodlust Wolf Shadow
Shadow R-B chapter 52 . 1/15/2011
Wow. Less than two minutes in the past and the twins are already boned.

...

New record! (throws arms up)

Ah, sorry I don't reply to your messages much. Busy and lazy lol.

Anyways, I read what you said about potential Blue/Ildon yaoi...

Dammit! I wasn't the only one who thought about that? ;W;

(cheers) As mean as it may be, I wouldn't mind seeing that! It could be interesting, ne? :P

Ah, Beelzebub (forgot the demon's name, this will be the Fan Nickname lol) isn't at all dull, is she? Always prepared...

Hey, can she have a split mind? You know, like she has one mind in the present, screwing the world of its cheese and all that, and the othe half travelling around in time and aware of all that that the future one is? Like, she heard the plan, told her split mind to be on the lookout, and...?

Just wondering. Could accommodate for the rude awakening the twins are about to receive lol.

Anyways, I hope you can update soon! Least we know Rouge and possibly Ciato are/is alive. But will they be the in next one?

Tune in to find out next time, in A Tale of Two Fakes!

(grins) Always wanted to do something like that lol.

Shadow R-B chapter 51 . 12/13/2010
Well, only two words can describe the last paragraph.

Holy f***. :P

Aha, it's been a while since I last heard from you. How's it going? Christmas is nearing

Hope your holidays are good, hey?

I sorta liked this chapter. It's been a while since I've last read this stuff tho, so I'm kinda lost-ish. (had forgotten Rouge was "alive")

Still, can't wait for an update!

(glance) The demon was really so easy to kill? Thought it'd take a bunch more bullets to make it go splat lol.

Rather, it's not dead, is it? If it's knocked out, makes sense. Depossessed, sure. Dead from 3 bullets? Lol, people have survived worse. xD

I'm a bit sleepy here, so sorry if I'm rambling. Trying to write a chapter for my 25 Themes bit.

It's sorta fun yet hard. I haven't written action (or Pokemon stories) in a long time, so I'm a bi rusty... U

Anyways, sorry for blabbing. Hope to see more from ya soon! :D

Shadow R-B chapter 50 . 11/9/2010
Sorry I haven't replied to your message, I've been a bit tired/lazy.

I just tried the Kingdom Hearts DS game you told me about (a person I know at school lent me it in exchange that I lent him my copy of Final Fantasy 8). It seems like it'd be fun! Problem being I dunno how to use Zexion's magic in Guest Mission mode (it's his game, I'm not creating a new save without permission lol).

Ah, but other than that...

I always knew Zozma was a bit nuttier in the head than most. _

Oneshots afterwards? Sweet!

Anyways, onto our chapter review at hand... (coughs)

I like the story's direction so far lol. If ya couldn't tell by now, things heavily dosed in the fantasy genre and adventure/action bits are awesome for meh. Which is why this is probably one of my Top 5 Fav FF stories here lol.

Ah, Ciato has DID? :P

With a demon... Lovely.

Your version of demons is different than mine is. The (Original) kinds of demons I use in my stories tend to be kemonomimi... You know, "The most dangerous demons take a human-like form" thing (guess where the reference is from for an Internet plushie. Cus an interwebs cookie sucks lol). So, unless I'm feeling particularly evil, they won't turn out as Ciato has. They just can switch forms at will (most of the time).

Anyways... So, basically Rouge's body went and dissappeared? Bummer. (Kirby deflate)

Speaking of Kirby, just got Super Star Ultra for DS last Sunday! 3 days, and I'm almost 100%!

Course, I had to use my AR a little to even live for some later extra challenges, but hey, when they give you items that restore 5 health of, like, 50, and pit you versus Marx Soul, I think you'd want an edge too! _U

Oddly enough, the death scream wasn't as scary as his appearance sorta is. Now I wanna draw him lol.

Btw, have you checked my dA account yet? Shadow-Rukario, tis the penname there.

Long review with barely anything pertaining to the story itself is odd lol. But I'm looking forward to the next chap, be assured! _

Until next time

Shadow R-B chapter 49 . 10/4/2010
Kingdom Hearts reference?

(glomps) Wish I'd played even one of those games... Are they good, control-wise?

Anyways, huzzah! You've won the Internet, Zozma! Er... The Oblivion? ... You win life! Spend it wisely for that lovely choice of Evil magic

Oh sheesh, it's Ciato! So where's Rouge? (hounds about)

Aha, it's been so long since I last saw from you. So, 2-3 chapters left? Dang, this is getting close to the end. (sniffles)

One of the only ongoing SaGa fics left and it's gonna be done soon... Aahhh... (whines piteously)

However, it's a very well constructed piece I gotta say. Hard NOT to see the effort put into it

Heh. Hope you can update/respond soon, ne?

Cya hopefully soon

Shadow R-B chapter 48 . 8/27/2010
Did you just cross this over with Mingdom Hearts? :D (shocked)

Ah, but I suppose it's cus they're Mystics that their thoughts overpower Blue's half power then, huh?

Lol, they shifted it so much they were on the verge of giving it a heart attack, wtf... xD

Yay! You updated! Just before school starts for me too, sankyuu! (hugs)

Tuesday is when I officially start High school. Huzzah, because Jr was certainly absolute s***.

Hope you can update soon!

Shadow R-B chapter 47 . 7/20/2010
Yay! You updated!

Ah, so what happened to Rouge is sorta what happened in first generation Pokemon games where the unloaded data turns into Missingno, or Glitch City, sort of thing? Like, before the room or battle loaded, he got stuck in a not-fully loaded realm.

That's the best comparison I can come up with, really.

It makes sense that Rouge was the complete one, huh? Since Blue was apparently the "villain protagonist" in the game, while Rouge was kind. But if that's so, how come Blue in this story has more memories of their parents than Rouge?

Not to debunk anything, or create a loophole, but just wondering...

Ah, I hope you update again soon! Now this story is getting incredibly interesting, and I wanna know what happens next, you know? Tho, update when you can. To quote Hatsune Miku/Touhou: "Yukkuri Shiteitte, Ne?"

Shadow R-B chapter 46 . 6/15/2010
I love this chapter already. _

Just because that last bit had me picturing a chibi Rouge going, "WHEEEE-" (crash)

I wanted to make a Sparta joke, but bet not to...

Nice job slipping that in, btw.

Anyway, seeing as this story is still ongoing, hope you can update it soon, ne? There hasn't been any SaGa Frontier updates since this study. -_-

So, yeah. Hope to hear from you soon

Mobile FF is so fast.
Shadow R-B chapter 45 . 5/6/2010
Guh... So...it's a Time Paradox? (confuzzled)
Uh... Yay, go Fuse!
Well, never thought we'd see that from Zozma, did we? I forgot he even WAS a prince. -U (I need to play SaGa sometime)
Heheh... Yay, you updated!
A bit late for one bit, but hey-!
Btw, my B-Day was on the 27th of April. So now, I'm 15. (grins)
Howdya do?

Shadow Rukario/Blues
Hope you can update soon!
Shadow R-B chapter 44 . 3/31/2010
And, now he's gonna break, great.

Sorry for the late review! Wifi kinda had to be replaced... And then we went out. -U

But, holy cow was that unexpected! Ciato turned demon? And now he's dead?

And poor Blue...

Yeah... This bit of the story, from the pout where Argentine first popped up, I wouldn't ever think we'd be in a bit with dinosaurs and all. _U

Then again, Blue's main game goes to Hell, and in the most literal way possible, so yeah...

Heh. Now I wanna read more again. Update soon, ne?

Shadow

(sneezes) I hate colds... (sniffle)
Shadow R-B chapter 43 . 2/23/2010
Yay! Update!

Aww, poor Ildon! Wth happened to Rastaban?

Wait a minute. So if Rastaban was destroyed, along with everyone else in... Uh... The Regions, then how'd Blue, Rouge and the Mystics fail to meet such an end? Cus they were right there when it happened, or what?

Anyway, this chapter is good. Provides some character depth on Ildon and Ciato (they were partners? Awgh...), and, yet another ineteresting twist got the end.

... WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE CLIFFHANGERS SO MUCH, DAMMIT?

Shadow R-B chapter 42 . 1/19/2010
YAY, ALMOST EVERYONE CAME BACK!

What about Ciato, tho?

Ah, I hate it when comps just go, "Screw you, I don wanna work for you no more," and craps out on ya.

Hope it'll get better, ne, Sami?

Oh, got that PM. Thanks!

You know, I really wished more people liked SaGa Frontier, cus they'd definitely love the story here.

Then again, the game is missing a lot of what it originally was intended to have, right?

Either way, update when ya can!