Reviews for Tapped Out
Mma63 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Perfect! Love this ep and the how Nick conduced the case.

Can't wait to your new fic (read about at your profile).

Come back soon, please.
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
this was really good!
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hey! I know that you were under time constraints that seriously exceeded my own on this...and I think you did a good job. A little dejected Grissom, that's what I wanted. :)
everybetty chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Nice job, Sarah! especially finding yourself "under the gun" so to speak, time-wise.

it makes sense that Nick would get a little thrill outa number one, being the guy that Brass went to :"he was glad Brass felt like he was capable of handling the job." and number two, feeling a a little bit uppity - daring even -knowing he was doing it *gasp* without Grissom's approval :"While feeling a little proud, he couldn’t help but remember that he was going against the boss, was being a little defiant in his job."

nice take on a tough scene to play with
weimfriend chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Well done, really enjoyed this version on the story,Loved what was going through Nick's mind, happy that he has the lead on a case, the fact that Brass trusts him(Grissom should learn from Brass)wanting answers, but still a little worried about doing this without Grissom knowing.

Glad to see he kept up with it, and had answers to Sara's questions.

Happy to see he stuck to his guns and let Grissom know he was working on another case telling him that he couldn't take the case Grissom wanted to. what was with the remark anyway "tapped out on CSI's" as if Nick was his last resort.

Grissom was a little shocked to say the least.

Nancy