Reviews for Synergy
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow, what can I say? You have a great writing style, poetic and compulsively readable. Simply beautiful.

My hat goes off to you, this is an excellent smutfic.

:) RQ
Red Roses Turn White chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow. this is amazing!

best smut piece i've ever read.

keep writing!
This is the Matrix chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful
beetle31 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I loved this Trin/Neo fanfic! I'm sorry for being so late, but I just started discovering the world of fan-fiction about three months ago... But I guess in that time, I've read just about all Matrix (& Constantine) fanfiction there is .

Your story is just great, the metaphors you use, the "not so sweet" style, but still you get their love across and I loved how Trinity (with Neo's help) overcomes her "I'm need to be in control" warrior-woman issue. Great piece of writing! - Thank you. Please keep writing such unusual pieces.
Absent-Mindeed chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Exquisite, sheerly beautiful!
TheresNothingInside chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
what do mean he doesn't need to know

hell yah he needs to know

anywho loved the story _
DiamondRussia chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Oh goodness, how I love Matrix stories where Trinity hides her pregnancy. It always make my so sad, because I know it will never be.

Keep writing,

A
Shiriak chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
DUN DUNN DUN! Amazing story, paired with an amazing ending makes this fanfic... $#&ing amazing! A huge two thumbs up to this!
Melitza chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Fan-freaking-tastic. I have to agree this is probably one of the best in any fandom. And then you manage to tear out our hearts with the epilogue - you're a cruel, cruel, wonderful writer.
MarinaSimona chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This fic is great we loved it! Thanks for all your work we hope you keep on writing more and more and more about our favourite matrix duo _

with Love

Marina&Simona
Tahti chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This has to be one of the BEST smut pieces I've read, of ANY fandom! Beautifully written, unique in the choice of words and metaphors, and thus mesmerizing. It's both poetic and descriptive which is an extremely rare mixture, both hot and sophisticated in your avoidance of the 'sweet' (but the vibe of proufound love is well there). It's also a great exploration of the characters (especially Trinity and her 'tough woman' control issues) through the act.

Of course the 'tie-up and blindfold' is such a favourite fantasy among women that your story couldn't go upraised. :) I have a thing for it too so thanks for writing and sharing, I'll leave chapter two for a later treat tonight. ;)
TrinityNeo6 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
wow- this was simply amazing...I wish you would continue it for a few more chapters
TheAlternative chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I'm a Smith/Neo shipper. Most TriNeo fics I read seem sickly sweet. When watching the movies, I can't help but thinking that the Trinity/Neo romance is there purely to distract from the chemistry between the Virus and the One. But, this fic is hot, and it's plausible, and it's beautifully written. This is TriNeo done right, You are a fantastic writer.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
That was wonderful! This piece is beautifully written. The end was pretty humorous, too.
LD chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
After reading this, I was absolutely speechless. It was AMAZING. The writing was brilliant, and I love the style. Kudos for this wonderful story!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »