Reviews for Lessons in Love
ShukakuxRox88 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
personally, i don't think mai would ever act like that to zuko. she is completely in love with him and is overly attracted to him scar or no scar. she loves him no matter what.

good story though. intresting topic to read about because the show never gave mais take on zukos appearance before.
maikoxshipper chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
That was a good story, but I have to say that I don't think Mai is shallow like that; she loves him for who he is, regardless of his scar. Still, it was well-written, and you have a lot of promise as a writer.
maikoxshipper chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
oh, looks interesting! ((goes on to next chapter))
starrzjsc chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
this was a very ineresting sice of the story...but to be totally honest..GOD I HOPE YOUR WRONG! T.T
Emma C Oliver chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
keep up the great work
High Queen of Dreams chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
I read this and at first I was like, "What? Oh man, that twist hurt my heart." But then, I re-read it, and had a different thought. I was thinking, "You know what, this is pretty good. Don't remember a single spelling mistake and good details. This one gets five out of five stars." So, yes, I like this story. Very good.
Lamar and 0018 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
I read this one too. It was different from the other one. I think I kind of liked the other one better. Oh well, that's just my opinion. Talk to you later!
storm-of-insanity chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
a very intresting twist on maiko. i like your idea. most parts of your fic are quite well written but i thought zuko's capture was a bit brief. he didn't exactly seem to put up a fight.
Brix chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
How cruel she would say and think something like that! The story was good and it held my attention. Have a cookie!
fierymetis chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Very nice. The chapters were short, but you got to the point quickly, which is refreshing. I haven't read many fics in which Mai's feelings for Zuko change when she sees his scar. This fic was well written and realistic.