Reviews for Revenge
listeninggame chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
2 words gra. ate.
RandomAmp chapter 7 . 4/20/2010

But really quick: I think your sources are wrong or it's a cover! D: "You're Not Here" is sung by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn~ [Silent Hill nerd XD] It's the opening of Silent Hill 3, too. :D

Anyways, best ending ever!~3
Sheki Go chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
love it you should continue like have icy get in trouble with her parents with some law from her planet about the eldest having to marry someone her parents choose and she gets punished or something like that. I was going to write about that but I'm not good at keeping to the subject.
mitsuki21 chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
aw...this was soo cute~im a fan of ur icy/bloom wrk but this is so sweet too! now im in love w/ this pairing! the part w/ the droole made me giggle cause i did that 1 time! r u gonna make more stories like this cause u rock!

summary:U rock love these stories and please PLEASE continue!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
So much for 'keeping it to ourselves'! Still, I think that even Stormy should have known better than that. Great job like always!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
Wow... I like how the mental 'walls' between then just crumbled, but they kept hanging onto each other.
DreamWriterColabs chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Aww... poor Stormy, love (and sex) can be a scary thing that comes out of absolutely nowhere. I can relate to this very well.
battastic chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
aw, its so freakin' cute! i lurve the fluffeh goodness. Hope you can update soon! This is a really great story!
battastic chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
aww, poor stormy...and flora. confused little magical ones. This is a great story. Hope you can update soon.
EagleRay chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
hmm. hope Flora cools down. nice chapter.
DreamWriterColabs chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Wow, very mean of Darcy. Let the kids figure this out on their own, jeez. Somebody better put a leash on Darcy's mouth. Update soon please!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Flora should get payback, big time. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep it up!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Okay, this made me laugh, so you know it's good. A few mistakes, but otherwise pretty good, though it could be just a little bit longer.