Reviews for Never Said
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love the general banter. Still feel like they are speaking a bit out of character, your "big word syndrome" at work again, but that aside I really like this.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very interesting. Never read Cyborg like this, and you did a rather good job at presenting Cyborg's potential romantic inclination to Raven. You pulled it off rather well. However, there are still some grammatical and spelling mistakes in here that could be fixed.
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
So very well written, with the dialogue going back and forth. It just all flowed so naturally.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Nice to see Robin and Cyborg have a 101. Don't get that often. Good work.

-Spark
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
wow, this was a beautifully written story. I really enjoyed reading the conversation between Robin and Cyborg. It sounded so realistically like them, especially the sarcasm and what not.
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
that was...hmm... i don't have a word for it. well i know that i liked it. the conversation seemed so natural (if only, right _). this was an awsome story can't wait to read more like it. keep writing. _
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
lmao! that was funny, just like the first one! lol well see yeah!
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I liked this. It does seem like something Robin and Cyborg might do. It just fits them so well. I love it. I wonder what Raven would do...? hm... *goes off and thinks about it*
LidiaS chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Nice chapter, I really enjoyed reading it and especially what was going on between Cyborg and Robin.