Reviews for For You
J.R. and Sue Ellen's Daughter chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Please write more of this soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
yes this was the best one ive read yet
Soccergal chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
I love this story please update soon
soccergal chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
I love this story you have to contiune soon! you're an excellent writer
barbbrophy chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
HI JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME I HOPE IT SOON YOU KNOW ME I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND WANT TO READ MORE OF THE STORY PLEASE MORE SOON LET ME KNOW OK BARB THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU TIME AND DESIRE TO WRITE ABOUT WALKER
TXCatFL chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
Short but sweet. I've been waiting a while for you to resume work on this story and hoping you would finish it. I cannot wait to see what you have planned ahead. Nice work!
barbbrophy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Just want to let you know how much i love this story please, please some more chapters thanks so much
spudtrooper chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
Good chapter! :)
TXCatFL chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
Nicely done! I wish, just once, in the series that they'd actually had it out with one another like a nice, normal couple. Keep up the good work, I really want to see how the story ends.
carrie chapter 13 . 1/5/2008
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! please please please write them longer and more often! IT IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT!
Angela986 chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
This is a wonderful story, and I am looking forward to Chapter 14.
spudtrooper chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Read through the whole story, pretty good. Some slight spelling problems, but nothing major. :D

I hope Alex walks again. :)
TXCatFL chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Poor Walker! He sure committed a typical male blunder in this chapter. I just had to laugh because as soon as he said what he did, I knew what Alex would do next.

Glad to see you updating this and looking forward to more.
Angela986 chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
Great chapter. This is a wonderful story. But in this chapter, you had some typos, so you might want to proof your work a little more before submitting it.
Angela986 chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
Great chapter! When I saw the name of the story, it took me a minute to remember which one it was. Thank you for finally updating!