Reviews for Small problems

jajajajjaa..

LOL!..LOL!

so much fun!..XD

poor Dark..XD...jaja...

I would love translate this chap! XD

please! more chaps!

ja ne!

PDT:..why is the French maid dress ?'.. owOU
BloodyFoxHearts chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Friggin' AWESOME! Foxy kicks ASS! *squeals* Defenatly my personailty! Party seems to be going great. . . can Foxy PWEZE catch Dark. . . ? PWEEZE?
chocolatemaltesers chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
lol
Ai-Kusabana chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Hi there! This chappie is great! _

Aw... Krad's friend is here and so are different art pieces! Now why would Krad want to impress Foxy? And why does Foxy seems to chase Dark and why isn't Dark doing anything?

Aw... Krad's so cute and adorable! He likes cherries! Not to mention he seems happy! And innocent! XD It would be nice to see a DarkKrad moment wherein Dark is seme and Krad is uke because Krad's so cute and innocent even if he isn't or DarkxKradxFoxy moment wherein Foxy and Krad is close which they are and Dark is jealous cause Foxy is close to Krad-chan which is a HOT uke! *squeal* YEY! XD

Can't wait for the next chappie! Please update soon!
nekosaru chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Hahahahahahaha! Great story please update soon:3
Assarishita chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
I like this story. There aren't enough happy stories about Satoshi and Krad, thus I compliment you for making one. Here; have some birthday cake (its my brothers birthday today)
Ai-Kusabana chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Great chappie! _

Aw... Krad's so cute! I wish he'd be like that through the whole fic! It would be really cute if he was! And the part about the doctor seeing Krad is so cute! Krad himself is so cute! *squeal* . I hope he somehow becomes that kind of Krad again! It would be nice if he will be that childish guy again! _

Wonder what will happen to the party now that the real Krad's back...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP WITH PUPPY EYES! PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
lol. Krad'll tear Dark apart... and ruin his own b'day party!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
0.o ahahaha!
StoryofGreen chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
that was very, veery odd!but funny at the same time too
BloodyFoxHearts chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
DUDE THAT KICKED SO MUCH BUTT! AND JEZ! Took ya long enough to get it up! But I'm not complaining. . .
Bowleena chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
... ha, ha, and haha. XD

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
Yukino-chan chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
OMG! They actuallually threw him a birthday party? Krad will kill everyone! *hides behind a coach* Hope you write more soon! Keep up the GREAT work! ;)
Suishou Haruka chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
ahh!

the 3er chap! yee!

me happy!

thnks!..

I gonna translate it now! 0

ja ne!
Kyuseisha no Hikari chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Aww...how adorable! This story is really very cute. I will look forward to an update!

I like what you've done...rarely are there comedies or humorous stories that I read and enjoy-a lot of them are...not very funny, to me. This one...oh, THIS ONE is not only give me the giggles, but it's well written, to boot. I love stories that are well written. Ah, well, I must be short with this, but I do hope that you'll be able to update soon. Thank you for writing this!