Reviews for Mirkou's Death
Account Hacked Please Delete chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is riddled with punctuation errors. Get a beta reader.

Also, stick to one language: English or Japanese. If you must write "hentai," I suggest using Japanese for the whole thing.
runawayy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
you are so good at writing! i cried at the end. its so sad and loving. BRAVO, BRAVO! i loved this oneshot!
IlexraXVII chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
uh...it was a very creative idea on how it could happen but i still can't help but think it could've been a little bit longer but it was pretty good for your first fic _
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aw...that's sad! This is the first fic I've read where Miroku gets sucked into his wind tunnel! I wanna cry!
Sins of the Soul chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
His name is Miroku. You better revise all of you fanfictions, cause it makes you look VERY dense.
alterfano chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
very touching.
Liandrid313 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Man that was sad, Its one of the sadest stories i have read. You had some mistakes, but other than that its very nicely done. One thing that bothers me is, is Sango dying on the battlefield.
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*sniffles* so sad! I love Miroku and Sango they are my favorite pairing. I wrote a fic like this, only Sango dies too.
Moonless Nights chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow, there was one spelling mistake that i saw and it wasyour spelling of Kirara. You Spelt is Kiala it is supposed to Kirara and pronounced Kilala. Other than that it was actually very good and i'm surprised no one has reviewed for it. Great job and i'm sorry if I had some spelling mistakes in my review as i suck at spelling. lol ) Keep Writing

~moonless nights~