Reviews for Tomoko Maeda: Lost Sanctuary
The Sherlockian chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ah, it is always great to see another Siren fan!

You have a very nice one-shot here. Kept one on their toes and had a nice moment of false-security right before you offed poor Tomoko ;-;. You also made sure it fit plausibly into the storyline, which considering how open-ended Tomoko's fate was, is a very good thing.

Pretty much the only things I would suggest would be to describe the tabori settlement (the house, basically) in a bit more detail. Other then that, a job well done!
DbKiT chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow. Very descriptive yet very depressing. Too bad it wouldn't have mattered even if she made it home. As seen in the game. She's doomed no matter what.
Mazzie May chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Now, see, I like Tomoko. I did not like her stupid run through the woods, making as much noise as possible. That has to attract attention.

Good job trying to justify her actions. Running scared's a good excuse to cause ruckus in the woods.

-Mazzie May
Sok Sahn chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It was really great to read something about Tomoko, it was really well written! I think it's great that since Siren Maniacs isn't translated into English, this gives some insight into what really happened to make her turn. Also I think this fanfiction really keeps in touch with the real story of Siren, and it could have easily been any cutscene in the game. Well Done!