Reviews for Target: The Teen Titans
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Hannibal Lecter?! You watch Hannibal too? No spoilers please, I don't think I'm that far into the series as you are. "

And OMG, Wolverine?! Really? He will not be that polite. (I know you mentioned it, but still.) To me, he is completely OOC. I'm sorry, but I'm not happy with this.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Dude, the story was cool. But, the way you convey the fight scenes to the readers is a little rusty. English isn't your first language, right?
But, I'm sure you have improved, yes? B)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Okay. This ninja guy... Waaaaaaay OP (Over Powered). Don't tell me he's Deadpool... _"
Whisper184 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Awesome story! I loved how you brought Wolverine in. all in all, a great job :)
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Snickit?

That can only be one person, be he's a marvel character, and the teen titans are D.C.

What a guest appearence

I love it.

God Bless,

Larry
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I have to tell you, this is one of the greatest fanfics I had read in a long time. Good job.
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
This was amazing i luvd this crossover wolverine rulz and i luv raven and bb! yay!
goneanddeleted chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Okay over all this was a very good fanfic. I liked how you put Wolverine in it and made reference to Hank and Kurt (he's my favorite X-men character 3 )

It was completely awesome! You should really do a Teen Titans and X-men evolution crossover.(If you haven't already

It would be really Epic! XD
Denalien chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
hehehe i liked this story!It was awesome!
MessyHairedMutt chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
i like it a lot :)

plus wolverine pwns ass so it was an epic crossover

a few spelling mistakes but hey no ones perfect

keep it up :D
BurnishTomatoes chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
You really shouldn't encourage Beast Boy, we're trying to down size the amount of jokes he tells, imagine Raven finding out that you're the reason he's telling more jokes. Scary.
kerricarri chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I hate doing action-orientated writing and usually I'm not impressed at all impressed with what some fics have to offer, but this wasn't so bad. I'd never have the fortitude-or daring-to do an entire chapter on action alone. My only problem is the first half of the chapter: In moments where intense action is going on you fall back on lengthy sentences and some of them are even run on. It's a little tedious and I don't think it does a well enough job in "bringing" the readers into the action sequence. Don't get me wrong, sometimes those lengthy sentences really did cinch it for me, but at other times, like when characters are constantly going at it within a single paragraph, shorter, terser sentences really would've been best.

Heh. I like your sound effects, though. They don't come off as childish/amateur writing at all since you provide so much rich description for the actual fighting. That's good because sound effects are really just supplements and they're not annoyingly frequent here. I like Starfire's note about her fists almost being broken from punching Wolverine (I think it's safe to assume this is a DC/Marvel crossover because of the claws ch7's title). I am a little perplexed as to why you would have the Titans unconsciously tag Wolverine as a ninja. I really can't see Wolverine as some lithe, shuriken ass-kicking dude. Nice brutality moment with her belly being sliced open, though.

Again, BB is great, especially towards the latter half. Not only do you have him jump into the fray and pull off a sneak attack (transforming into a fly beforehand really did show intelligence on his part...), but I liked how BB started to unconsciously call Wolverine 'the wild man' instead of the ninja because it really reflects the different tone of the fight. And hell yeah that ending scene was great. BB even transformed back into a human for Raven even though he acknowledged beforehand that his transferred T-rex wounds wouldn't be good for a smaller form.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
The dialogue was great, especially Starfire's nonsense words (man, I don't even have the patience to even TRY to emulate her language) and that little joke moment between Raven/BB was cute. I haven't seen a fic do a little Raven/BB moment through a joke before so kudos to you-BB is getting a bit more original. He's also kinda coy when the Titans are asking about that hugging joke, isn't he? I thought that was neat. He really stood out in this chapter.

My only problem is the flow of the chapter. The execution was kinda rocky at times because you switch off between past/present tense so it makes the writing a little awkward. It's not super terrible or anything like that, but staying consistent in one tense is always a good way to go. Also, there's the matter of attention to detail, which is an aspect of description. It's the things/# of things you choose to describe in order to describe the overall picture and I didn't think it really necessary to say exactly what time that intruder showed up (8pm) because something super specific like that can be a little distracting.

Overall, the chapter did a good job showing a snapshot moment in the Teen Titans' everyday life and the foreshadow/timing thing you did with BB joking about the lights turning off right when it actually did was good. But that's just the thing, nothing really stood out in this chapter beyond BB and the abrupt cliff hanger since the circumstances really stared out normal. The dialogue did wonders to elevate the quality, though, so good job.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Great crossover! And I liked this story a lot, you should be proud. Keep up the great work!
Astalavisbay chapter 8 . 12/15/2007