Reviews for How to Feel Real
SilentOtaku98 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
very nice make more?
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow. This is a very serious fic. The pairing was handled really well and the story was interesting.
Chaoko chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This story is amazing, I can really feel the emotion between both girls. And you're right, there isn't enough yuri to go around, so I'm really glad you took the initiative! _ And I never thought about KairixOlette and I must say I really like the pairing a lot!
CMK chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww, poor Ollette... But you're right, there's not enough of these two. I personally like these two together, it's so... Well, at the risk of sounding like a girl... It's so sweet and cute. :)
Aku-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it.

There really aren't enough Yuri stories out there and most not as well done as this one.

Great incorporation of characters and personalities.

You did an excellent job and made it a very interesting read.
Reviewwiz chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I have one word for you: amazing. Your story had depth, and plenty of emotion. Your story is extremily well written, very enjoyable. A beutiful lemon, if I do say so myself. You did an excellent job!
MadameMisfit chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Soooo...I cried. It was amazing. So wonderfully constructed. It was sexy, beautiful, sad, and hopeful all at the same time. Great job! [:
Shadic999 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Sexy
Kaiden13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
DAMN IT! That was so sad... I cried at the end
ventus87 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this was awsome!you got talent,least fot yuri (p.s any GIRLS who liked this you rule more)) guys,you know what i mean(Heh)
ventus87 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
...! thank god(even though he pry doesnt approve of it) for yuri! girl on girlhappy(straight) guys! love the fic (mostly the part with ollete's tounge)
sunhai guy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nothing at all wierd about this piece. I swear I've read it at least ten times before now, I have no clue why I haven't reviewed it yet. I loved everything about it, especially the pairing. I have always been a Kairi fan, since the first game, and since the second, Olette has been my new favorite. Great job, if you do ANYTHING else like this, I want to be there to see it!
GrimRipper chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is the best thing Ive ever read. EVER.
Sachiko-Everbliss01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh my god, that was amazing.

I loved it :D

And now I adore this pairing

OlettexKairi Is LOVE

It was very romantic and real, well put together.