Reviews for Chrestomanci Book 5: Seven Worlds of Magic
Psychoanalysis chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
sweet, i like it :-) (see? thats me grinning) i like the part about the haunted woods and genesis (wait...isnt that something in the christian bible? i was raised christian, even though im pagan...). the colored lantern sounds kool (i want one! jk) so yeah please keep writing. oh i remember...the haunted forest reminds me kinda of phantom of the opera (have u seen that? if u havent...well i dont wanna spoil it 4 u. unless u want me 2?)
Dirk Bolero chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
OI! WHAT'S THIS THEN! THIS IS THE DALEMARK QUARTET SECTION, NOT THE CHRESTOWHATSIT SECTION. If I were you I'd get that out of here. There are some PRETTY nasty Duck fans out there... and I don't even want to go NEAR those dang Mitt fans. SO FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE! FLEE, FOR THE SHADOWY PHLEETNIVONCH RIDERS OF THE DARK LORD CHIPPY ARE COMING! Watch as they swarm down the mountain's steep slope, leaping in the same lithe fashion as goats and other small mountainous mammals! THEY CRY FOR MORE BLOOD TO BE SPILLED! THEY THIRST FOR IT! MUA HA HA HA!
Howl chapter 9 . 8/10/2003
This is great! I luv Chreatomanic stories so much, but why'd ye stop! C'mon keep them a-coming
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
I know it has been almost two years since you updated this... but it's very good and i want to know what happens next. Please continue writing! Some parts were kind of confusing and i wish that you would clear it up. Keep writing! Hope to read the rest soon!
Ri chapter 9 . 3/15/2003
This story is amazing! I love the Chrestomanci series and I just happened to read this and now Im glad I did. I know that its been like more then a year since you updated this but please please continue! Your story is really great! The plot is very cool and I want to know what happens! Continue writing please!
Chrestomanci maniac chapter 9 . 10/19/2002
Really cool fanfic!

But I juz wanted to suggest a bit of Millie n Chrestomanci 2gether?tnx!
stardust-352 chapter 9 . 5/2/2002
Hey, great fic! Plz don't stop writting...I can't wait to read what'll happen next...Hope I'll be able to do that soon
thebookiemonster chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
cool. one request though, please hurry.
lightning bug chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
this is good so far but it isn't Chrestomanci Quartets, it's Quartet. If it was plural, it would mean more than one set of four. Sorry if that seems picky, but I want to major in English in college. Innywho, this is great, I;ll read more, keep writing
Reneea chapter 9 . 11/25/2001
I think youre a great story teller! Keep writing,

but if the chrestomanci is who i think he is where is Millie? Keep writing, Byebye
Koisk chapter 9 . 7/19/2001
OK, it's a good series, chapter 8 REALLY confused me, but... I think you put to many cheerios in one bowl. Or underly-described cheerios, or something... I don't know.

Anyway, so... It's ten years later, right? And Genesis took Fordge away ten years ago from CC and put him in the woods, right? That's the main part that's fuzzy. Why? How? Why didn't he do it sooner?

I'm still confused right now. I've really got to stop and sort my thoughts out, and find out exactly what I'm confused about.

Sorry if I'm being rather strange.

leia chapter 9 . 7/14/2001
i really love this series, i'm glad i can keep reading about the chestomanci! keep up the good work!
Eclipse Serenity chapter 9 . 6/19/2001
I like the way you put the poems at the top. Are those the letters from Genisis to Fordge?
Eclipse Serenity chapter 8 . 6/19/2001
THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS! ! Okay, I'm over that. Write the rest soon.
Eclipse Serenity chapter 7 . 6/17/2001
Are you holding out on us? I WANT MORE! Write it soon! And try to keep your emails to 1 per 1 email you get. THat was funny though, I had 8 new mails at once, 6 of them were yours! It was funny. Okay, not anymore, but still. You get what I'm saying right? (I just had a LOT of chocolate)