Reviews for Venomous Influence
lcamca chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
this story is very entertaining. it kept me laughing how you were able to stick in he ring falling in this same story as well as the black suit reflection. but was was even more hilarious was the naked webslinger headline. keep writing!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
I LOVED THE HEADLINE NAKED WEB SLINGER! tHat mad eme laugh so much, great story although my only regret is that i wish it had of been longer.

thanks...

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
VenomGirl chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
I did not know Gwen was in Spiderman 3... What do I do? Live in a cave!
CoyoteWolf chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
! Oh no! UPDATE!
toby chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
this is very very good i hope the film is as good as this but you didn't explain what happened at the begining
BornfromDarkness chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
oohh!creepy...the teaser trailer makes it more interesting to watch!
htbthomas chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Now I have finished the rest of it! I think it's cute how you brought all of these scenes together.

My favorite part was "Naked Webslinger!" and how MJ laughed when he explained what had happened with the symbiote. I sure hope that web-kissing scene is near the end as an apology, not near the beginning before the trouble starts... I worry that the ending will not be a good one somehow.

Anyway, thanks!
IcyWaters chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
I’ve been eagerly anticipating the third installment of this series since watching the credits roll on Spider-Man 2. The teaser trailer has only magnified that feeling! I was very surprised to see a story posted on FFN based on it.

You did a great job of piecing those snippets into a cohesive storyline. The tension between Peter and MJ was believable and fit in nicely with the tone of the previous movies. I also enjoyed the fight between Peter and Harry (one sequence I'm really looking forward to seeing on the big screen). Any chance you will write more Spidey fics?

May 4th just isn’t going to come soon enough...
htbthomas chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh, I don't have time to read the other two chapters yet (I will, and review), but this is a cool idea!

I was more than bothered by the scenes with Peter and Gwen in the trailer, since I am a die-hard Peter/MJ shipper. One look at my movieverse fics and you'll know that. But I love the idea that these two scenes come together in the movie - Peter and Gwen vs. Harry and MJ? Interesting.

And glad to see another person can be interested in Superman and Spider-Man at the same time... ;)