Reviews for The Jedi Warrior Bond - - Always
mar-isu chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very good!

I like that you managed to get a strong bond between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan without sliding into slash like so many other writers. And reassurance after Qui's death was beautiful. This entire series is going in my C2, if you don't mind.

Mar'isu
Anikin2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
JWB! Best stories I have ever read they have made me cry they have made me think of new ideas for my oen set of Jedi apprentice stories I find the JWB a miracle to my life I wish that all of the Jedi were real that lightsabres were real and that the JWB is also real which is why I write these stories I hope you feel the same way please email me back to if you do and you wont be disapointed
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
I always knew somewhere in this series I would be crying and it was this one that set me off. Oh this series is so good and you have captured the character's details perfectly. Thanks for another great story in the JWB saga. GND
Jedi Adia chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
OK. I am so going to lose it. That was so sad! Sad, but really good. Keep it up
Master Kitana JINN Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
SOB! A Great ending To a great story. Please keep on writing more STORIES like this one with QUI-GON and OBI-WAN. I really enjoy reading them. PLEASE MORE! (10)
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
Well, it took me awhile to get the time to read them all, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Very nice story line. Great job. PJ
Lady Dark chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
*crying* can't *sniffle* stop *sniffle* crying. Good story. I loved it, it touched my heart to the core. Definitely a 10. Keep writing
Cassia chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
Very good! All four parts! Ooooh, this last part, SNIFF!

Thanks for refering me to the story GM!
Ki chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
This is fantastic fantastic stuff. I love the concept of the Warrior Bond. And you write it so well. I am really really impressed. From the start to the end, I love reading about the Bond existing between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. A definite 10.