Reviews for A Little Place Called Home
I love It :) I'm a huge maximum ride fan - south africa
tessagreyheronda chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I liked this chapter a lot... It's interesting reading things from Fang's POV
Gab chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
reverse narcissist personality disorder? that's really clever. I love your story, and you're a fantastic writer.
KathrineofSpain chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Hey, I totally agree with the whole 'falling in love with fictional characters' thing. My friends think I'm so weird. They say, "How can you love Fang? He's not even real." Little do they know.
Personally, I am in love with Jacob, or more importantly Taylor Lautner. Edward is a bit too stalkerish and pedophileish for my taste (Bella's like sixteen, Edward is almost one hundred - slight age gap there. Plus he watches her when she sleeps).
Anyway, when I start to fall in love with actual, real, non-fictional guys, I will look back on this time a realize I really was weird (However, Fang and many other characters from many books, will always have a place in my heart :] ).

Fly on
- KathrineofSpain
starwatcher27 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
max and fang
brien
Wenjieda chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Okay, so I know you probably don't check these reviews anymore, but I still want to give my opinion :) First of all, you are incrediblly creative and an ammazing writer. I read this all in one go, which means now I have to stay up and do my spanish homework hahha.. Anyway, I am sad that you haven't wrote for this fandom since, but also extremely happy that you are still writing in general. It was entertaining to see how you gave thoughts on things occurring in the time period in which this was written in your author's notes- it was almost like going back into the past. Now, this is going to be a rant which I should totally put into a PM but whatever. I totally get what you say by how you dislike writing. I absolutely adore the fragements of thoughts flitting around in my head to create a story, but aitting down on the computer and actually getting it down is absolutely tedious to say the least. Also, you mentioned before that you got a total of only 10hrs of sleep in a week (dang girl!). What did you precisely do? (Okay that sounds really weird but I have sooooo much hw (its hard to believe when I'm reading on fanfiction but reading is a flipping drug..) and I need stratigies in order to balance my time between writing and school). Anyways, I'm going to PM you now. Cheers, and you are an amazing writer!
dels chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
"I sure feel evil. And hungry."

u are one fine human writer
blank chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
omg, luv the story. but it's kinda killing me - i'm literally (okay, practically) screaming at the characters: Max: "GO FIND THE MARTINEZ FAMILY. GO GO GO. Fang: "HELL - O? TER BORCHT? EVIL SCIENTIST WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU?" but really, it's an AWESOME STORY. please don't get me wrong - I LOVE IT! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Yeah I know scruples. It ,eans like, doubt or hesitation
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Omg omg omg! I LOVE heroes! Best show ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Hey, did you by any chance get the name close encounters with the thug kind from freak the mighty's chapter close encounters with the turd kind?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I read your authors note and for some reason I felt like telling you about how I'm a lefty too.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
GOD! I have reverse NPD for this story and if it does not continue, I will not have a purpose!
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »