Reviews for A Little Place Called Home
Anna chapter 25 . 7/8
This story brought me so much joy and happiness that I really needed right now. Thank you so much for creating this amazing story and sharing it with others like me. I am now inspired to do a story like this. I am in love with Maximum but have read all the books meaning I have no more joy of getting to read more Of Max,Fang,and Iggy (my fav flock members) but this story was just what I needed this morning I read all of it and loved every word. THIS STORY IS A MUST READ!
BookButterfly11 chapter 30 . 6/10
Oh, my god, why are they all about death? Oh wait-I'm talking to you. Shouldn't be asking. ;) I loveloveloveloveLOVE this story! Thank the gods I found it nine years after it was published, and I didn't have to wait for updates. I hate waiting for updates. YAY! - it's exactly like Max! *psycho giggle* Thank you so, so, so, so much for putting so much time and effort into this story. You are amazing. (That was a scrambled review. Scrambled. Kind of like my brain! :P)
BookButterfly11 chapter 24 . 6/10
Iggy and troublemaker? That is just creepy. Google told me that Max means greatest. Also unsettlingly fitting. I found that Jeb meant beloved friend, which is ironic, and for Myrah, I got 'one who performs great deeds' (through her awesome writing, perhaps?) and 'aristocratic lady'. Maybe you're secretly royalty! ;P This sounds completely, totally, overwhelmingly cheesy, but thanks for writing.
BookButterfly11 chapter 23 . 6/10
Oh, I totally thought she had woken up at the School. I can never, ever, *ever* tell when it's a dream in the story. It takes me FOREVER. Usually until they wake up. I'm clueless! Anyways. Enough about me. Lovely work as always.
BookButterfly11 chapter 20 . 6/10
Wow, great metaphors! And great chapter-but those metaphors at the end were *amazing*!
BookButterfly11 chapter 18 . 6/10
Huh, I thought Max was the one with the hero complex. But it was nice to see Fang in the spotlight-actually, you've been doing a great job with that. And how Max is grateful for Fang, too, instead of Fang being grateful for Max, only? YES! Awesome. :) Oh, and you're always apologizing for shortness, but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It's enough that you're bothering to write at all, really. (I have really low standards... not in the *least* because I NEVER update anything...) Thanks! (Huh, I just realized I used both kinds of smiles. Well, I guess this one - is my closing smiley face. I am so weird.)
BookButterfly11 chapter 7 . 6/9
Your editing things (from the AN) make total sense! If I loved a certain piece writing, I would always be defending it, and I would never be able to change it, or properly criticize it, because I would always be making excuses for it. I'm actually doing that all the time with fanfics or books or movies or people. Anyways. This is awesome! I think I said that last time! But I can't say it enough! Because seriously! This just might be the best MR fanfic I've ever read! I'll stop with the exclamation points now. But I do think this story is truly excellent. Thank you for writing.
BookButterfly11 chapter 4 . 6/9
Oh my gosh, I pace while I'm on the phone, too! I hate talking to people on the phone. I never know if I'm talking loud enough and half the time I can't understand a word they're saying. I think the flock actually did live in Colorado-at least, according to the Maximum Ride wiki. It says they lived in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. This story is awesome! (I found it while reading "Crash" by Tokoloshe Monster.) I really like it-and I love the complete and total lack of grammar mistakes. And how you spell everything right, and how you don't have everything bolded, and how you make actual PARAGRAPHS. And, a bonus, the writing is amazing, too. Yay. Thanks!
Book thief 27 chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
This explains a lot
blackhawk771 chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
If you kill max I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!

jk
LizBiz2029 chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
So Fang finally realized his true feelings and is heartbroken because he doesn't think Max feels the same way. Wow, you're right, that's pretty depressing. But this is still and amazing chapter and actually my favorite so far because there is a lot of one-sided Fax in Fang's head... :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
AMAZING CHAPTER! I LOVE THE PARAGRAPH OF FAX IN THE BEGINNING! Anyway, I'm not mad at you for not liking to write... just surprised because of the quality of your writing. I don't want the story to end :'(
LizBiz2029 chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
The last part made me smile... awww... so adorable. Hmmm... lists... I often get writer's block. I should try that sometimes. Thanks. :D Great chapter, it's so cool how Fang can "see" the future.
LizBiz2029 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Max was a bit OOC in this chapter, 'cause she totally could have kicked their butts. Even with a knife pressed to her neck. In one of the books, I think she said she could have taken out a buff grown up man with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back. Besides that, this chapter was perfect. And yay Fang the savior! Great chapter!
LizBiz2029 chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Another plot twist... O.o ter Borcht and Fang are related. (dramatic music) Max went back to her 2nd home! (first is with the Flock) Fang is starting to uncover secrets! Lol, I noticed a tiny mistake- when Dr. Martinez said "Well? Get off her and invited her in" it should be invite her in. Sorry. That's just the OCD me speaking.
BTW, I live in... Virginia! Home of the Washington D.C.! (I actually live 15 minutes away from there...) So yeah. I've pretty much been to all the museums and monuments and toured the whole place.
Great chapter!