Reviews for A Little Place Called Home
blackhawk771 chapter 22 . 4/23

LizBiz2029 chapter 14 . 4/11
So Fang finally realized his true feelings and is heartbroken because he doesn't think Max feels the same way. Wow, you're right, that's pretty depressing. But this is still and amazing chapter and actually my favorite so far because there is a lot of one-sided Fax in Fang's head... :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 13 . 4/11
AMAZING CHAPTER! I LOVE THE PARAGRAPH OF FAX IN THE BEGINNING! Anyway, I'm not mad at you for not liking to write... just surprised because of the quality of your writing. I don't want the story to end :'(
LizBiz2029 chapter 12 . 4/11
The last part made me smile... awww... so adorable. Hmmm... lists... I often get writer's block. I should try that sometimes. Thanks. :D Great chapter, it's so cool how Fang can "see" the future.
LizBiz2029 chapter 6 . 4/11
Max was a bit OOC in this chapter, 'cause she totally could have kicked their butts. Even with a knife pressed to her neck. In one of the books, I think she said she could have taken out a buff grown up man with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back. Besides that, this chapter was perfect. And yay Fang the savior! Great chapter!
LizBiz2029 chapter 5 . 4/11
Another plot twist... O.o ter Borcht and Fang are related. (dramatic music) Max went back to her 2nd home! (first is with the Flock) Fang is starting to uncover secrets! Lol, I noticed a tiny mistake- when Dr. Martinez said "Well? Get off her and invited her in" it should be invite her in. Sorry. That's just the OCD me speaking.
BTW, I live in... Virginia! Home of the Washington D.C.! (I actually live 15 minutes away from there...) So yeah. I've pretty much been to all the museums and monuments and toured the whole place.
Great chapter!
LizBiz2029 chapter 4 . 4/11
I seriously cannot believe how good your writing is. I know that sounds stupid, but I appreciate good writing. And lol, I'm a grammar freak too. But seriously. You have AWESOME writing and you keep the story moving so easily. Mix that in with an interesting plot, and BOOM great, intriguing, entertaining, page-turning story. Lol, I'm gushing or something... But yeah. :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 3 . 4/11
Hmmm... plot twist... I have a feeling it's going to get interesting. :D Yay Fang's POV next! :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 2 . 4/11
Wow. Second chapter, and I'm already crying. I have to say, that's a new record for me, including fanfics, stories, and actual books. Crying on the SECOND chapter. Of course, this is because a) this was an amazing, heartfelt chapter and beautifully written and b) this reminds me too much of Max and Fang splitting up in book 3 and book 6. I bet that the whole story will be the same, and I can already tell that you are a great writer. I love writing and reading, and your writing style is so good. Can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
I love It :) I'm a huge maximum ride fan - south africa
tessagreyheronda chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I liked this chapter a lot... It's interesting reading things from Fang's POV
Gab chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
reverse narcissist personality disorder? that's really clever. I love your story, and you're a fantastic writer.
KathrineofSpain chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Hey, I totally agree with the whole 'falling in love with fictional characters' thing. My friends think I'm so weird. They say, "How can you love Fang? He's not even real." Little do they know.
Personally, I am in love with Jacob, or more importantly Taylor Lautner. Edward is a bit too stalkerish and pedophileish for my taste (Bella's like sixteen, Edward is almost one hundred - slight age gap there. Plus he watches her when she sleeps).
Anyway, when I start to fall in love with actual, real, non-fictional guys, I will look back on this time a realize I really was weird (However, Fang and many other characters from many books, will always have a place in my heart :] ).

Fly on