Reviews for Tell My Brother
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*sniff* I hate these deathfic i can't stop the waterworks. Great story..
gerardlover123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was terrible. I needed a good cry, but holy crap, it was like a waterfall. You're a good writer.
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh man that was heartbreaking :( Great job... *grabs a tissue*
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow. *grabs for hankie* Wow. Amazing story, well written, but wow. I'm just gonna need a minute. *dabs at eyes* Thanks for a definite cryer!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
-insert heavy sigh here- You sure know how to make a gal cry. I loved it. Now excuse me while I grab a tissue.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
great ficlet
Zadrak chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh darn it... im in tears...

I started at "I'll miss you" and it just got me more choked up from there.

I could just visualise all that perfectly in my head, so good job!

Aww im going to be feeling really sorry for myself now. When Dean asks him to wake up, man, that was heartbreaking. I sobbed.

Pass the tissues...

xZx
CoffeeFiend321 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I loved it. You have me all teary now!
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
that was so very very sad. wonderfully written
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Gah. I am crying so much. I'm supposed to be reading for history and I'm so afraid my mother will come in and ask me why I'm sobbing at a Wikipedia article. I've been reading your SPN drabbles for past half hour, and I love so much the way you show Sam and Dean's bond. The brotherly love just gets me right there. "Besides, he was supposed to die for Sam, not the other way around." Killed me. Sniffle.
fierfactor chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I loved it! I don't know what else to say...it was perfect! Thanks for writing such a moving fic!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Ok, I'm sobbing like a baby! Great job! I don't cry easily these days.
Cntrlphreak chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Kaly,

I cannot get enough of your stuff. I have been binging on your drabbles when I found this. I say you just ripped out my soul. I cried so hard. More please.

Iam
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This is pure heartache, Kaly. What more can I say. Well done, if you cna stand Samy dead in his brother's arms. Oy.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »