Reviews for Tell My Brother
tsweeny chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was beautiful - made me cry. It also reminded me to tell the people that I love that I love them since I don't say it nearly often enough.
Onari chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was SAD!

I loved it _

xx
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
OMG this made me cry. Yikes i love a well written angst fic!
leanneB chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
OMG! That was sad and moving and angsty and tragic and amazingly beautiful and i hated every minute of it, but i just couldn't stop reading because it was so well written.

Congrats - that had amazing impact for such a short fic - I don't like reading death fics and I know you had a warning, but my stupid eyes demanded that i read, so I did.

Keep up the awesome writing - though maybe use your powers for good? Don't get me wrong, i love the maiming and the angst, but killing them off is just too sad for me!

Look forward to reading more from you soon! - Leanne.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This oneshot was completely devastating (which i'm sure was the point). I don't know why I let myself read deathfics, but this one was very well written. I really liked it when Sam said "I missed you".. it just said everything it needed to in those few little words. Thanks for sharing it!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw. :'( Poor Sammy ( Poor Dean. (

Poor people. lol
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*note to self* when the warning charatcer death appears one should heed that warning and not read the story! :P

but no...

I read it and now I'm sad, which is a testament to your writing in the end isn't it? Wow man so depressing. Sam can't die. Poor Dean. He'd never get over it. Wow that was sad. Incredibly good, but sad. Well done
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This was a sad but beautiful story. I loved it! Later!:)
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
that was so sad i had tears in my eyes. you are a really talented writer and should write more stories (but not all withh samy dieng)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
There is only one thing I like better than the pretty, snarky brothers, and that's Sam bleeding and Dean worrying. I just don't like'em dead! Please don't leave Sammy like this! The ambulance is right there. Maybe..well. It is your story. So, if you kill him , you kill him. Great read. Thanks.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wah! Happy? You've made me bawl!

Of course Sam heard him. He heard Dean every day of his life, even when he was at Stanford. "I love you" lives in the heart and mind, not just in the ears.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3