Reviews for Worth the Wait
lizlou57 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Erotic without being smutty. great little fic.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Very hot! Great job. Descriptions are great.
Nychta Brhoche chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Ok now I'm jealous ;) I was strolling thru your story list and found this little number. I had been considering writing just such a piece about John and Teyla but this is just too perfect. I had been looking for some sort of fic where these two finally, finally, FINALLY realize they just have to be, ahem, together and not having found it yet (at least not this specific moment, which was what I was looking for) was considering writing it myself but there is no way I could improve on something this hot and sweet.

If this really is your first foray into adult fic it is wonderful. There is not enough really good adult stuff out there - explicit enough to be really hot without being vulgar, nasty or just plain gross. Don't get me wrong, nasty has its place but I never liked vulgar or gross...

Anyway, really nice...more? ;)
Lorr chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
It's amazing what one can find when just strolling through the fic. This was really very good! Thank you!
Madgy chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I loved the ambiquity of the woman you paired Sheppard with. The little hints were amusing to say the least. This is truly a nicely written erotic script. It is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well...Okay! :) J/T lovin'/Hot N Steamy/Perfect!
Ryan C. Charles chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Yowza. Well done, Ali. I very much enjoyed this.
acheron'sgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wonderfully erotic piece of work. It has to be Teyla John's with. You should add on to this story, maybe from her POV.
Lauriel01 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Lovely effort for your first 'naughty' fiction! I love the way you term that, btw. :) I think that was really good, but if you don't mind the concrit, there were two things I noticed. Well, okay one thing, the other is a purely personal preference. Firstly, I felt the POV drifted abit. You started off very strongly with John's POV, then shifted to a more descriptive style, then back into John's POV. (My terminology sucks, I know, I hope this is clear?) It was really good, it just shifted the mood was going on- you start out feeling where John is coming from, then you get distanced to a descriptive overview. The second thing, as I said, is a personal preference, but probably worth keeping in mind- I find the word 'flanks' reminds me of a horse. Not a pretty visual in these sorts of fics!

Anyway, the above is meant as concrit, not as being picky, so I hope it helps! I enjoyed your fic.
KidKneeGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hey Ali - That was fabulous! Hot, and intense, and, can I guess who it was now? Um...Teyla! Perhaps you'd think about writing a second chapter, from the mystery lover's point of view, and without revealing who she really is - we just have to guess from her thoughts? Thanks for a great story.
anaM chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
It's hot, physical and emotional at the same time. Lucky lady this unknown-x.
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Ooh, SAUCY! But nice! That Miss T is one lucky lady. If she ever needs a stand-in...

neptune60 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very nice and pretty hot. I know you havn't given the name of the woman but her discription sounds pretty much like Teya to me. Love this pairing - great job.
Writer117 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow. Very good, not smutty but actual beautifully portrayed. Good job.
McDork chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow.. very well written for your first romantic fic. The descriptions were perfect.

Hope to see some more from you now that you have overcome the fear of it being your first try. :)