Reviews for Untold Devotion
strandedthought chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Nicely done. That last line really says alot about Roy's protectiveness of her.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
hey! I love the short stories. You do a great job keeping them in character too. :) Please write more!
OTP chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
*finds author under the bed* ha i found you ...nice job i liiked it lol the order part was nice heheheheh keep it up and update soon
Anicka chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
haha I loved it!
Bizzy chapter 11 . 12/22/2006

I could see that happening. Completely innocent to begin with, and then...woosh, not necessarily so innocent anymore, but happening with no bad vibes.

My one peeve was the 'strictly an order for me, understand?' line. It made me kind of sad. I mean I get what he meant, but still, it made me sad that he said that. Though I could also see him maybe broaching that topic, because he would be concerned about that. But still.

KEep writing!
Anicka chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
This one was beautiful and so sweet! I loved it! Nice surprise! haha
Sage of Death chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Wow Riza your so cute sometimes! Awesome! I really liked this one also! ~Sage of Death
orangeco chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aw. That was so sweet!
OTP chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
really sweet chappy update soon k?
Bizzy chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
Those were all sweet. I liked the last one, the birthday one )
Bizzy chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
I've been reading along, usually try to get everything read in a drabble-fic-thing like this before I stop...

This was very well done. So sad, but I understood how she felt and it seemed so clear to me, and...captivating. Well done!
strandedthought chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
Aw, all that planning and umm work? lol just to get him to stay for a little birthday celebration. Good job!
Hayashi Azuma chapter 9 . 9/24/2006

I like the way that ended!

Royai 4ever, yeah!

'please, keep writing'
MoonStarDutchess chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
I really love this one. I wish that would have happened in the movie. BUT NO! They had to leave Royai unresolved.

(sorry, fangirl ranting)
strandedthought chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
That brought a smile to my face. :)