Reviews for Love Hina Redux
Billy Ruffian chapter 20 . 2/26
Good story. Wish it wasn't dead.
Bismarck chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
I'm a member on this site
Bismarck Alexander look it up

I love this story especially the Kitsune Keitaro moments

I hope they hook up in this story
Please update
NaruHarem4ever chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Excellent story! Kinda curious if this story will ever be updated though
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
I really enjoyed myself reading this. Yes, it's true, the whole AltKeitaro-thing has been done before, but having read this story, I'm sure that I'm speaking for everyone here when I say that nobody cares. Admittedly, you did play it pretty safe, and you were careful with the deviation from the original plot, but you did enough interesting things with the story to stay interesting (or, interesting to me, at least).
I especially liked the fact that you tried to keep the romance more vague. The original was, despite everything, pretty cut and dry in this regard. Your approach was more appealing to me, to be honest. The dynamics between the (increased number of ) protagonists get more interesting that way.
And I'm pretty sure that someone in the three hundred -odd reviews here has already mentioned it, but I'm gonna say it again anyway, simply because it's such an easy thing to get rid of: spelling.
Yes, I'm aware, I'm being That Guy, and it's not such a big problem compared to other works out there, and it sure as hell wasn't bad enough to turn me away, as you can see. But just give a once-over or something when you have the time. It's a good story (dare I say great), and it deserves this much.
Werewolf2300 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
this is good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Interesting
pensuka chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
so far its quite interesting here
chronodekar chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
I read this story till chapter 15. It's a pity that you've stopped writing. That was one of the reasons I just "jumped" ahead to this chapter.

Can't really say anything for the last few chapters, as I haven't read them, but as of chapter-15, the relationship status is just annoying the heck out of me! Grrr...

Seriously, at first, I thought that this would be a Naru story, but the way you balance everything around is just ... FRUSTRATING. Sure, I enjoy the WAFF moments, but, while enjoyable, the romance-pacing of this story is strongly reminding me of Ah My Godess! A manga, where things went nowhere for much of the show. And, as a result, me losing interest.

I might come back to read the remaining chapters some other time, but for now, I'm annoyed with it.

For all my negative comments though, Author, you have done a fine job with this story. Good writing style that makes me WANT to read more. Well done!

Please come back to us if you can?

-chronodekar
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
"Kitsune!" Motoko shrieked. "Are you insatiable!"

I guess you meant her say "shameless".

I was a total bitch."

"Yeah, you were,"

I guess this is not the situation where you agree with woman.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 16 . 6/12/2011

Keitaro shook his head and sighed, "Why are you getting all depressed? I'm the one who's a third year ronin now. If anyone should be beating themselves up, it should be me."

"About that anyway," Naru frowned as Keitaro took back his drink. "You've been hung up on some mystery girl and you don't even know what she looks like? That's just pathetic."

Seems unrelated. Naru's responce is out of any character.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
"I sometimes wonder that myself," Keitaro laughed.

I can't believe he's siding with her against his friends. This is betrayal!
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Kitsune got really little chances with Keitaro here. It seems you stayed with the kanon story, so Naru got lion share of moments. After seeing Kitsune cleverly catching Keitaro in the photo scene, I had honestly expected her continuing in the same fashion.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
DAWWWWW

what happened

it was getting so good

grumble grumble grumble

ah well

you did extremely well paladin

see ya around
Mistake Catcher chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I'm just saying that in the part where Motoko is thinking, it says Naru unch hehehe.
The Hendog chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Well, I just started reading this, and I have a question really quick. This hasn't been updated since '06, and it doesn't say complete either, so is this story dropped, or is it done and you just haven't changed the statues? I've only read up to ch.7, so if you mention something about this in later chapters, then sorry for wasting your time.

Later